GDT: #34| 12/22/15 | Devils vs Red Wings | 7:30 PM ET | FDT+/MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

J-Swift

Jan 5, 2006
Not sure why Mrazek is taking heat on the fourth goal. If Kindl were an NHL defenceman, there would've been no issue there.

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
Not sure why Mrazek is taking heat on the fourth goal. If Kindl were an NHL defenceman, there would've been no issue there.

Because he put the puck back in play with several NJ players in the zone forechecking. There's no need to rush the puck there.

Acoustic

Sep 29, 2014
21 and 22 points each? They look like they are having a routine season so far. Which is good.

Yeah, I think some of us were hoping for more of a step up in production, even if modest.

Doesn't help that they aren't playing with Dats and Zetterberg, I think they are amazing secondary pieces but not line carriers like Dats and Z still are.

J-Swift

Jan 5, 2006
Because he put the puck back in play with several NJ players in the zone forechecking. There's no need to rush the puck there.
Mrazek's trying to keep the play going, instead of stopping the play and causing a defensive zone faceoff - which is exactly what the Devils want. If Kindl made a routine breakout pass, you've got three Devils caught in the zone.

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
Abdelkader is a ****ing idiot. People keep saying he might get an A later on but I hope not. He is brain dead, I bet a 10 year old could get the "degree" he got a few days ago

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
Mrazek's trying to keep the play going, instead of stopping the play and causing a defensive zone faceoff - which is exactly what the Devils want. If Kindl made a routine breakout pass, you've got three Devils caught in the zone.

I'm hardly one to defend Kindl because I don't think he belongs in the NHL, but Mrazek simply shouldn't have put the puck in play there. I'm guessing most of the Wings were expecting him to freeze it. He passed it to Kindl who had two guys closing on him. And he's the last one you want in that situation.

Better to have a defensive zone faceoff where everyone is set than to surprise your guys under pressure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad