GDT: #32 | Rangers at Flyers | December 17, 2022 | 7:00 PM | MSGN, NBCSP, ESPN+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
They have deserved some wins lately that they haven’t gotten , they deserve some reward for their good play, their hard work

Their reward is $30,000-80,000 for each hard working loss. My reward for watching losses is boredom and my dog licking my feet. And I’m okay with this payout; hopefully, they survive theirs.

ponder719

Haute Couturier
Jul 2, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
It’s uncanny the difference confidence makes with him. When overcoached or overthinking, he double clutches and hesitates and defers. When he’s in F*** It Mode and reacting, his skill level jumps 3 tiers. It’s all in there, if it’s encouraged.
Has the team ever just tried pretending he's Johnny Gaudreau, and letting him do whatever the F he feels like? That might work,

BobbyClarkeFan16

Nov 29, 2005
Goderich, Ontario
It’s uncanny the difference confidence makes with him. When overcoached or overthinking, he double clutches and hesitates and defers. When he’s in F*** It Mode and reacting, his skill level jumps 3 tiers.
Maybe Frost is having his Gostisbehere moment and is thinking "f*** it, I'm just gonna play my game" and things are starting to come together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad