Brown (DTD)
DeAngelo(Eating at Family Matter)
Zamula (Banished to Eat More)
Atkinson (Day to Year)
Laczynski (IR)
Anisimov (Lurks in AHL)
Brink (IR, Skating)
Couturier (IR)
Ellis (Sadness come to my house with a stinking bouquet/Smiled with her thin gray lips and said, "Honey, I'm home to stay.")

RANGERS LINEUP:

Panarin-Zibanejad-Goodrow
Lafreniere-Chytil-Kakko
Kreider-Trocheck-Vesey
Kravtsov-Brodzinski-Gauthier

Lindgren-Fox
Miller-Trouba
Harpur-Schneider

Sheshterkin
Halak

Injuries:

None!?

*All images stolen from NHL.com. All lineups based on whatever was last reported by media or last game, supposedly. Beef-Manufactured Lineups are prone to error, ingest with caution. Side effects may include dry eye and frequent urination. Information may be updated at random as it arrives*

GDT Song:

mr4tno

Oct 13, 2017
I'm pretty amazed at how Hart has held up physically. He is playing way too many games especially when you consider his workload in each game is the equivalent of about 1.5 games......

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
He's on a 61 game pace, which is less than he played in junior hockey.
2015-16: 69 games
2016-17: 64 games
2017-18: 63 games

2018-19: 52 games
2019-20: 57 games

I'd reduced his load primarily to take a longer look at Sandstrom, with Ersson establishing his credentials for competing for the backup job next season, and the possibility that Fedotov escapes the Gulag, you might want to have more information about Sandstrom and maybe boost his trade value.

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Rangers are essentially a mediocre team carried by Shesterkin.

This despite signing Panarin as a FA, getting Fox in a steal due to Fox wanting to play in NY, trading for Trouba, having a #1 (LaFrentiere) and #2 (Kakko), and a bunch of other 1st rd picks, Chytil (#21), Kravstov (#19), Miller (#22), Schneider (#19).

Top 8 scorers include Panarin (31), Zibanejad (29), Kreider (31), Trocheck (29), Goodrow (29).

Hextallent63

Oct 13, 2011
He's on a 61 game pace, which is less than he played in junior hockey.
2015-16: 69 games
2016-17: 64 games
2017-18: 63 games

2018-19: 52 games
2019-20: 57 games

I'd reduced his load primarily to take a longer look at Sandstrom, with Ersson establishing his credentials for competing for the backup job next season, and the possibility that Fedotov escapes the Gulag, you might want to have more information about Sandstrom and maybe boost his trade value.
have you seen Ersson play? how has he looked?

We had a good run, but I need to break up with my girlfriend now.

She "surprised" me with tickets for tonight's game and I couldn't hide my expression of sheer terror and disgust.

I'm so excited for the upcoming humiliation and pain!
have her drive and get hammered.

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
have you seen Ersson play? how has he looked?

have her drive and get hammered.
The games I saw he looked solid, he's a lot like Hart in that he's more about positioning and quickness than athletic acrobatics.

Phantoms are on tonight, have the game taped, we'll see if he starts - he started last night so he might get the night off and start tomorrow.

Reactions: Hextallent63

swami24

Jul 24, 2020
Dolphins/Bills sounds like a better option
Phila Wings Lacrosse on Nbcsp+ at 7 will be my option to avoid the first half of the Flyers, then the Bills. I have Josh Allen in 2 Fantasy leagues, one playoff, and one to stay alive for a shot at repeating a title.

Reactions: BiggE

renberg

Dec 31, 2003
Lewes Delaware
forums.hfboards.com
This Sedlak thing really looks like figuring out a way to get AA onto the roster. The difference between Sedlak and him is probably nil. Sedlak has made $5M+/- in the NHL. He should be set for life back in Czech. Staying in NA fro the next four months would get him some more cash but then he might have been traded by the TDL and have to move again. Can't blame him for saying forget it and going home for the holidays.
The surprise for me is not bringing up AA and taking on Bellows again. If someone thinks that two weeks in LHV is going to change his game they're sniffing glue.

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
This Sedlak thing really looks like figuring out a way to get AA onto the roster. The difference between Sedlak and him is probably nil. Sedlak has made $5M+/- in the NHL. He should be set for life back in Czech. Staying in NA fro the next four months would get him some more cash but then he might have been traded by the TDL and have to move again. Can't blame him for saying forget it and going home for the holidays.
The surprise for me is not bringing up AA and taking on Bellows again. If someone thinks that two weeks in LHV is going to change his game they're sniffing glue.
If his family is in Czech republic, moving is no big deal, one apartment to another in a different city, with the new club helping with details. He said it just wasn't fun, and wanted to be with family.

I think they can't bring up AA until the contract is mutually cancelled by both parties, which might take a little time to be cleared through the league.

Flyerfan4life

Jun 9, 2010
Richmond BC, Canada
they at 50 contracts...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad