GDT: #32: Anaheim Ducks @ Columbus Blue Jackets 15 Dec 2018 7pm

CharlotteJacket

Apr 11, 2013
Charlotte, NC
Mr. Wennberg would you like door 1 or door 2? Door 1 has a pot of gold behind it and door 2 is a mystery.
Give me door 2, Monty.

Totally unrelated. Bob, hug the frickin post when puck is in corner.
Wennberg has 1 goal in 31 games on 28 shots. In 31 games, he's averaging less than a shot attempt a game.

major major

Feb 18, 2013
Good first, unlucky goal by ANA, but I feel CBJ controlled the play mist of the time.

Some nice chemistry with Hannakainen and Jenner.

Hannikainen is playing like a legit scoring threat right now. Go with him while he's got it.

major major

Feb 18, 2013
I'm beginning to seriously wonder about our goaltending coaching. No real concrete reason; just kind of suspicious since both our goaltenders are making the same silly mistakes and giving up the same silly goals.

You don't see bank-ins and sharp angle snipes happening more and more around the league?

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
You don't see bank-ins and sharp angle snipes happening more and more around the league?
I admittedly haven't been paying that close attention to how other teams are getting goals past the goaltender. If you've noticed a trend... well, that's interesting.

major major

Feb 18, 2013
I admittedly haven't been paying that close attention to how other teams are getting goals past the goaltender. If you've noticed a trend... well, that's interesting.

Yeah I've noticed and I'm not the only one. McDavid banked one in last night from behind the net. You might remember we had a bunch from Milano and Bjorkstrand.

I don't know why it's happening and it's baffling.

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
Rimer: “BOBROVSKY’s LOST HIS GOAL STICK!”

.... while the stick is in Bob’s right hand.

Reactions: MFRONE

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
While Jody seems to like Sedlak on the 3rd line, I'd like to see BeerMan in that spot. Good forechecker but with more offensive ability.

Reactions: leesmith

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
I think Wennberg needs to be traded if he's not going to shoot the puck. Need to find a way to upgrade the production coming out of that position.
Totally agree we need more production from that position. Basically we have on true center who can score goals. I'm exempting Boone since he's there only because of this.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad