GDT: #32: Anaheim Ducks @ Columbus Blue Jackets 15 Dec 2018 7pm

Jaxs

Jul 4, 2008
There is absolutely no excuse for Jones to not skate the puck out from behind the net. That pass be tried works maybe 5% of the time.
He was gassed. He was waiting on someone in blue to get it from him. He has to retain control and get off the ice.

Reactions: JohnnyJacket13

major major

Feb 18, 2013
I'm encouraged by the third period. That was certainly their best in a while. The Jackets played the right way, keep it up.

Difference in the game tonight. Their goalie > our goalie.

Well that and they got a bounce.

MFRONE

Feb 3, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
High shots and low goals totals does mean the other goalie stole the game. Gibson was okay, Jackets had plenty of high scoring chances and missed them on their own accord.

Jaxs

Jul 4, 2008
^Speaking of bounces, the ice has been bad for many games and not just at Nationwide.

major major

Feb 18, 2013
He was gassed. He was waiting on someone in blue to get it from him. He has to retain control and get off the ice.

I think Jonesy was fine. It takes more than that to make him tired. He just missed on the pass.

And Panarin playing the right side once again , on the power play . Wtf

It looked to me like Panarin was mostly on the left side. There was one PP where he stayed on the right but I think that might be just because he didn't have an opportunity to switch.

Maylo

It never happened.
May 20, 2017
Last season at this time after 32 games Jackets had 41 point and were #7 in the league. This season after 32 games - 37 points and #15.

Speedy Sanderson

Jan 29, 2012
Just got back from the game. My thoughts:

Overall, the Jackets played a solid game.

Murray made several little plays in his own zone to prevent something that could have become bigger. Really like his game right now.

Thought Boone was beastly tonight. Wish he could have buried one of his chances.

Entry into the zone on power play is brutal.

Wennberg is awful. Absolutely refuses to shoot. It's time for him to go.

Our captain sure has been quiet on the offensive side of things for a while. Need a few more goals from him.

Maylo

It never happened.
May 20, 2017
Zach Werenski - defender.

2345.gif

Reactions: Johansen2Foligno

Maylo

It never happened.
May 20, 2017
That’s not on ZW
Of course it's not on him, it's on Jones! Where is that bottom 6 defender on this play?! Right he's getting blamed for OT goal, while Bob was completely screened by Dubois and #14 Ducks, that's where he is.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad