GDT: #32 - 12/14/19 | RANGERS @ ducks | 4:00 - MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siddi

Rangers Masochist
Mar 8, 2013
Global
Why is Georgiev starting? He played below average last game.

If Lundqvist is going to be the back up, retain 50% on his salary and trade him to a team like San Jose which can use a huge upgrade in net.

Quinn said in his presser that Hank would get the start.

Harbour Dog

Jul 16, 2015
St. John's
Expect big time games from Steve Rucchin, Sean Hill, and JS Giguere

As a kid, I would always look forward to the Sunday newspaper, because it would have a complete list of teams and players listed alphabetically, and a breakdown of their stats that took up an entire page of the sports section.

For this reason, Anaheim's Antti Aalto will always be near to my heart.

Last edited:

Good Intentions

Mar 30, 2018
At least he was consistent.

Indeed he was...

To bring this impromptu Del Zotto discussion full circle, I initially thought DeAngelo would a Del Zotto clone, when in fact I now see Skjei as that guy. Talented enough - but remarkably unfit for a reliable Top 4 role.

For me, not only is Skjei outside of any core, he’s outside of a regular role in my lineup. As I have repeatedly said, this outlook will only get worse for him given the young talent we have coming up.

Back to Del Zotto, he will be responsible a goal this afternoon- let it be in his own end, for old times’ sake...

Reactions: 28BHM

KennyWu

Oct 14, 2010
We are headed to the game later - hope I see a lot of blue jerseys in the crowd today !

LGR !

I'll be there as well in my blue jersey! Been looking forward to this game all season, glad hank will be in there

SML2

Jan 1, 2018
Indeed he was...

To bring this impromptu Del Zotto discussion full circle, I initially thought DeAngelo would a Del Zotto clone, when in fact I now see Skjei as that guy. Talented enough - but remarkably unfit for a reliable Top 4 role.

For me, not only is Skjei outside of any core, he’s outside of a regular role in my lineup. As I have repeatedly said, this outlook will only get worse for him given the young talent we have coming up.

Back to Del Zotto, he will be responsible a goal this afternoon- let it be in his own end, for old times’ sake...
I would sell high on Skjei when we get a chance.

Reactions: jas

Good Intentions

Mar 30, 2018
Oddly sense a 3-2 OTL. Would you take it?

Very decent road trip - but I’m getting greedy with this team. 2 points or bust, gents. Let’s effing go.

TheGortonConspiracy

Wow its a nice GM
May 2, 2017
NYC
Finally, a game I can watch.

ANA is a high shot volume team so should be interesting.

Also looking forward to seeing how MDZ looks this year.

LGR.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad