Post-Game Talk: #32 - 03/25/21 | Rangers vs. Flyers | 7:00 PM EST - MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
I gotta tell you I’m so impressed by this version of Ryan Strome. Sticking his nose in the middle of things. Becoming a man. Cut out the stupid penalties focused on being a leader and a better 200 ft player. And the points have come regardless of who he’s playing with. We need to take this guy seriously because he’s figured it out. Looks like a top 5 overall pick right now

Crease

Chief Justice of the HFNYR Court
Jul 12, 2004
I gotta tell you I’m so impressed by this version of Ryan Strome. Sticking his nose in the middle of things. Becoming a man. Cut out the stupid penalties focused on being a leader and a better 200 ft player. And the points have come regardless of who he’s playing with. We need to take this guy seriously because he’s figured it out. Looks like a top 5 overall pick right now

Strome is just as good if not better than Brassard was, but far less liked by the fanbase.

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
I get a chuckle out of Knoblauch going out of his way every postgame to say something to the effect of “this is all Quinn’s doing, I’m just supervising things while he’s gone”

Seems like he knows people aren’t a big fan of Quinn lol
How can they not be aware of that stuff when they score 18 goals on the Flyers in a week as soon as Quinn is out?

They addressed it though; Fox, Zibanejad, and Knoblauch all said more/less that they’ve been working hard this season and the puck just wasn’t going in until now.

Joe also said [paraphrased] “the Power Play is better because Zibanejad is scoring”.

Rangerfans

Oct 12, 2008
I get a chuckle out of Knoblauch going out of his way every postgame to say something to the effect of “this is all Quinn’s doing, I’m just supervising things while he’s gone”

I think there is truth to what he says, to the dismay of Ranger fans.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

BobMarleyNYR

Rangers future on D
May 2, 2004
Alphabet
Mika being Godly.
Shesterkin making some great saves.
Fox with xray vision.

We have to do something with that Laf - Chytil - Gauthier line. Chytil needs to stop thinking he's McDavid dangling into the zone only to lose it every single time. To me it seems as if Laf is more of a conditioning issue. Always out of gas fast... that was Kakko last year. Gauthier will most likely move down to the 4th or benched for Howden when he's back. When Kravtsov gets his shot does he get on the 3rd or they rotate him and Kakko between 2nd and 3rd line wingers?

Good win but they just need to keep the foot on the pedal and not let up even if it is 6-0.
That's like a haiku by a grad student with mild autism.

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008

Hear me out on this. People correlate the success to Knob. I can't help but think that way too. But then I think, what if Quinn had pulled Mika off PP1 or off the top line or out of the lineup altogether like a lot of us were yelling for? You can look at the flip side of the coin that Quinn stuck with him and now he's exploded.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Why did K’Andre look like someone ran over his dog after he scored? Kid looked absolutely miserable.
Classy kid. Knew no need to celebrate up 6-0. Quietly already a decent top 4 dman on pace for 20/25 points over 82 games. I'm looking forward to when things ease up a bit and his mom can come watch him play as well as Laf's parents from Canada.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Can't really gauge the game. They did the same thing with Buffalo.. they started playing with their food

Buffalo it wasn't warranted though. They were dominating play but were only up 3-1 and for all intents and purposes just won by a goal. This game is got bit hairy, especially if the right call was made on Buch, but it was 99.9% over at 6-0.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad