Thanks god, per Meltzer the two PP units are:

Ghost, Giroux, Voracek, Konecny, Frost
Provorov, Niskanen, Lindblom, JVR, Couts
Right direction

Hopefully they move their f***ing feet away from the puck. WHO WANTS TO SCORE

Foggy14

Sep 13, 2017
I want to kill myself. Thanks Oba... @Captain Dave Poulin

What the **** did I just listen to/watch?!

Now, I want to kill myself. So much cringe... My skin is crawling. My ears are bleeding. My retinas seared. I have near perfect pitch and 20/20 vision. **** you, CDP. You ruined the only goodness in my life.

You don't like Blackpink?

What is wrong with you?

I know, they aren't Coldplay, but ...

:D

ybnvs

Mar 20, 2014
I think you need this in your life...

You're dead.

Kenny Chesney: A mild-mannered, diminutive singer of moderate talent who somehow caught the proverbial Lucky Train and got a record deal; then somehow after years of exposure became perceived as actually talented and a against all odds became a "star" in Country music.

Mr. Chesney is known for his hard work and for releasing one forgettable song after another with his careful, monotone delivery. His vocal style is known for being devoid of passion or emotion. But he is most known in more recent years for his signature "lick" of dropping the last word of a lyrical line to "talk" it.

Many attempts to explain his success have come up short. But one reviewer came close by simply citing "The Emporer's New Clothes."
Kenny Chesney shows his lack of talent in the song "Another Beer In Mexico" or 80% of his other recordings.

Thanks Urban Dictionary :laugh:

Reactions: Yukon Cornelius

ybnvs

Mar 20, 2014
You don't like Blackpink?

What is wrong with you?

I know, they aren't Coldplay, but ...

:D

What's wrong with ME?! The F is wrong with YOU?

The name "Blackpink" is enough to make my f***ing blood boil.

Black is nothing. The absence of light, obviously. No f***ing wavelength of light in the entire f***ing spectrum, even 3rd and 4th order birefringence colors, are in "black".

NO SUCH THING AS BLACKPINK. That f***ing "Blackpink" band or group or whatever (I won't look them up to find out what they even are), suck balls on name alone, I know their music probably is worse than their name.

NO.

Edit: Oh - Blackpink is the f***ing group of girls CDP chose for game day music. Wow. f*** them.

Reactions: Tripod

ybnvs

Mar 20, 2014
Tofu is an acquired taste.
Scotch is an acquired taste.
Coffee is an acquired taste.
Black chocolate is an acquired taste.
Blackpink is an acquired aneurysm waiting to happen.
I would rather have my brain hemorrhage and the blood clot to prevent any and all future brain functions than ever listen to anything from them ever again.

Reactions: Foggy14

Foggy14

Sep 13, 2017
Thanks god, per Meltzer the two PP units are:

Ghost, Giroux, Voracek, Konecny, Frost
Provorov, Niskanen, Lindblom, JVR, Couts

giphy.gif

gertbfrobe16

Feb 3, 2018
What's wrong with ME?! The F is wrong with YOU?

The name "Blackpink" is enough to make my ****ing blood boil.

Black is nothing. The absence of light, obviously. No ****ing wavelength of light in the entire ****ing spectrum, even 3rd and 4th order birefringence colors, are in "black".

NO SUCH THING AS BLACKPINK. That ****ing "Blackpink" band or group or whatever (I won't look them up to find out what they even are), suck balls on name alone, I know their music probably is worse than their name.

NO.

Edit: Oh - Blackpink is the ****ing group of girls CDP chose for game day music. Wow. **** them.
i used to print 4 color black ads, so not always devoid of color.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
@Striiker Hagg will sit. Havent you learned yet that they arent going to reveal everything to the media, especially the day before the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad