kbhaVkA.gif

Y8hbQfa.jpg

VKJtjVL.gif

yzYf8Zt.png

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
OTTAWA SENATORS (12-16-1) vs. PHILADELPHIA FLYERS (16-8-5)
gvzuBiT.jpg
VYew1Do.jpg

zzjVNRG.png

BROADCAST INFORMATION

TEAMS' WEBSITES
GAME PREVIEW, NOTES and STATISTICS
TEAMS' STATISTICS
Team GamesRecordPoints HomeAwayGFGAPP%PK%FO%Save%PIM
Senators 2912-16-1257-5-05-11-176919.982.151.1.904278
Flyers2916-8-5359-2-47-6-1928219.285.954.1.910183
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

PHILADELPHIA FLYERS

YY89vxc.jpg
Possible Lineup
Lines
28 Claude Giroux | 48 Morgan Frost | 11 Travis Konecny
23 Oskar Lindblom | 14 Sean Couturier | 93 Jakub Voracek
21 Scott Laughton | 13 Kevin Hayes lol | 49 Joel Farabee
25 James van Riemsdyk | 24 Mikhail Vorobyev | 18 Tyler Pitlick​
Pairings
9 Ivan Provorov | 15 Matt Niskanen
6 Travis Sanheim | 61 Justin Braun
53 Shayne Gostisbehere | 5 Phillipe Myers​
Goalies
79 Carter Hart (expected starter) | 37 Brian Elliott​

Injuries and Scratches

19 Nolan Patrick (migraine disorder, Sep. 26) was transferred to LTIR Nov.22. Prior to that, he was listed as injured/non-roster. No specific date for his return has been mentioned and he has been called "week-to-week" with every update. He has skated but has not taken contact in practices.
12 Michael Raffl (broken finger) is expected to miss four weeks.
44 Chris Stewart (healthy) could be scratched.
8 Robert Hagg (healthy) could be scratched.​

Power Play Units

PP1: James van Riemsdyk, Claude Giroux, Morgan Frost, Travis Konecny, Ivan Provorov
PP2: Oskar Lindblom, Sean Couturier, Jake Voracek, Travis Sanheim, Matt Niskanen​

Media Contacts

Courier-Post of South Jersey
HockeyBuzz.com
NBC Sports Philadelphia
Web site -- Flyers
John Boruk's Twitter -- John Boruk (@johnborukNBCS) | Twitter
Philadelphia Daily News and Inquirer
Web site -- Philly.com Flyers
Sam Carchidi's Twitter -- Sam Carchidi (@BroadStBull) | Twitter
Sons of Penn

OTTAWA SENATORS

VqYVv30.png
Possible Lineup
Lines

7 Brady Tkachuk | 44 Jean-Gabriel Pageau | 28 Connor Brown
10 Anthony Duclair | 51 Artem Anisimov | 36 Colin White
90 Vladislav Namestnikov | 71 Chris Tierney | 63 Tyler Ennis
64 J.C. Beaudin | 21 Logan Brown | 17 Jonathan Davidsson
Pairings
72 Thomas Chabot | 81 Ron Hainsey
74 Mark Borowiecki | 2 Dylan DeMelo
29 Cody Goloubef | 22 Nikita Zaitsev
Goalies
31 Anders Nilsson (expected starter) | 41 Craig Anderson

Power Play Units
1. Brady Tkachuk, Colin White, Tyler Ennis, Thomas Chabot, Anthony Duclair.
2. Artem Anisimov, Logan Brown, Vladislav Namestnikov, Connor Brown, Dylan DeMelo.

Media Contacts

Ottawa Citizen
The Athletic
Ottawa Sun
FLYERS' SCHEDULE
DateGameTime (ET)Television Radio
Wednesday, Dec. 11Philadelphia at Colorado9:30 pm NBCSN97.5
Saturday, Dec. 14Philadelphia at Minnesota7:00 pm NBCSP, FS-N93.3
Sunday, Dec. 15Philadelphia at Winnipeg5:00 pm ESPN+, NBCSP+, TSN397.5
Tuesday, Dec. 17Anaheim at Philadelphia7:00 pm NBCSP, PRIME97.5
Thursday, Dec. 19Buffalo at Philadelphia7:00 pm ESPN+, MSG-B, NBCSP93.3
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

EIdj1ak.gif

GAME DAY THREAD MUSIC

"DDU-DU DDU-DU" by BLACKPINK

Last edited:

ybnvs

Mar 20, 2014
I want to kill myself. Thanks Oba... @Captain Dave Poulin

It's Friday, and my day started off on one hell of a good first note. I had my regular morning routine. I feel great mentally and physically. Ready for the weekend where I have to put up with my GF's parents.

Log on here and noticed another CDP GDT. Sweet ass sweet! (Loved your Night at the Roxbury .gif)
I read through the thread smiling.

I skipped past the Wall 'O Text in your second post to the game day music. Looks bad at first glance, but maybe doesn't sound bad. I'll at least check it out.

My suspicion was right... What the f*** did I just listen to/watch?!

Now, I want to kill myself. So much cringe... My skin is crawling. My ears are bleeding. My retinas seared. I have near perfect pitch and 20/20 vision. f*** you, CDP. You ruined the only goodness in my life.

I'd rather listen to shitty country artists sing about how sexy their new tractor is than that f***ing shit that just ruined my entire day. See Jason Aldean: “I can take you for a ride on my big green tractor, we can go slow or make it go faster.” As bad as those lyrics are, and I'm sure the music is the pathetically standard G - D - Am - C - F progression and melody that nearly every shitty country artist uses and just as bad as the lyrics, that shit is infinitely better than your choice of game day music.

I listened to the entire thing.
I want to kill myself.

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe

It's Friday, and my day started off on one hell of a good first note. I had my regular morning routine. I feel great mentally and physically. Ready for the weekend where I have to put up with my GF's parents.

Log on here and noticed another CDP GDT. Sweet ass sweet! (Loved your Night at the Roxbury .gif)

I skipped past the Wall 'O Text in your second post to the game day music. Looks bad at first glance, but maybe doesn't sound bad. I'll at least check it out.

My suspicion was right... What the **** did I just listen to/watch?!

Now, I want to kill myself. So much cringe... My skin is crawling. My ears are bleeding. My retinas seared. I have near perfect pitch and 20/20 vision. **** you, CDP. You ruined the only goodness in my life.

I'd rather listen to ****ty country artists sing about how sexy their new tractor is than that ****ing **** that just ruined my entire day. See Jason Aldean: “I can take you for a ride on my big green tractor, we can go slow or make it go faster.” As bad as those lyrics are, and I'm sure the music is the pathetically standard G - D - Am - C - F progression and melody that nearly every ****ty country artist uses and just as bad as the lyrics, that **** is infinitely better than your choice of game day music.

I want to kill myself.

Welcome to the wonderful world of KPop. You're stuck forever.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP

Now, I want to kill myself. So much cringe... My skin is crawling. My ears are bleeding. My retinas seared. I have near perfect pitch and 20/20 vision. **** you, CDP. You ruined the only goodness in my life.

I'd rather listen to ****ty country artists sing about how sexy their new tractor is than that ****ing **** that just ruined my entire day. See Jason Aldean: “I can take you for a ride on my big green tractor, we can go slow or make it go faster.” As bad as those lyrics are, and I'm sure the music is the pathetically standard G - D - Am - C - F progression and melody that nearly every ****ty country artist uses and just as bad as the lyrics, that **** is infinitely better than your choice of game day music.

I want to kill myself.

You're welcome.

dragonoffrost

It'll be a cold day...
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2019
Hell

I want to kill myself.

I think you need this in your life...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad