GDT: #30 | New York Islanders @ LA Kings | December 7th | 10:30pm | F/L 3-0

redbull

Boss
Mar 24, 2008
Here's a crazy idea for next game. Switch up the ****ing lines!

How about trying Bouchard with Tavares and Vanek. Okposo with Nielsen and Grabner.

What do we have to lose? Except 30 more games in a row.

Capuano Apis the worst in-game coach I've ever seen. He never changes a thing. It's as though he's not even there.

RWWallpaper

Mar 9, 2006
Do you guys realize just how arrogant an owner has to be to think that fans will just sit back and accept this kind of performance year after year?

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
Man, we really suck. Start the Sam Reinhart/Aaron Ekblad talk now.

hope it doesn't come to that but who do we take?

I say Reinhart..I know Ekblad is suposed to be special but we desparatley need the offense. Although we need defense too. we also need goaltending and a coach...

Just draft another goalie first overall or be the first in history to draft a coach with a top5 pick...

A Pointed Stick

No Idea About The Future
Dec 23, 2010
Capuano Apis the worst in-game coach I've ever seen. He never changes a thing. It's as though he's not even there.

He's not. He is a giant painted sausage casing with robot parts being operated by Wang's grandson from afar. It explains pretty much everything.

gordie43

Nov 21, 2008
If anyone wants to get super depressed check out Eric hornik's twitter with isles stats like this...

"If #isles lose in reg, it will be 1st time since 1998-99 that they have lost 9 straight (no points) on road. Match longest skein since 72-73"

Here is his twitter... https://mobile.twitter.com/ehornick

NYrisles

Mar 14, 2013
CT
******* everything man seriously if Vanek goes so be it. If JT goes when he's a free agent so be it. I don't care anymore man we have a top 5 pick every year and it doesn't matter. Garth likes to draft top 5 but he's too much of a yssup to play them. Garth I hope you read this you big gnikcuf yssup

A Pointed Stick

No Idea About The Future
Dec 23, 2010
It is at times like this that my masochistic side wishes Tavares would demand a trade just to stick a knife in the organizations back as badly as they've stuck one in his by giving him **** for support.

Hershey Hockey

#AskNeal
Oct 5, 2010
Hershey, PA
When are changes going to be made? When are they going to clean house? When is someone going to become a part of this organization who understands and acknowledges that this kind of ineptitude is completely unacceptable?

Hershey Hockey

#AskNeal
Oct 5, 2010
Hershey, PA
It is at times like this that my masochistic side wishes Tavares would demand a trade just to stick a knife in the organizations back as badly as they've stuck one in his by giving him **** for support.

This will never happen, but a part of me wants it to so I can say screw this team, buy his jersey for whatever team he ends up on, and become a fan of them and forget I ever was dumb enough to stick with a team for this long that doesn't have winning as a top priority.

DerekKingSnipes

Feb 20, 2013
Long Island
When are changes going to be made? When are they going to clean house? When is someone going to become a part of this organization who understands and acknowledges that this kind of ineptitude is completely unacceptable?

We're the only people who care, some of the players probably don't care. I am thinking Capuano doesn't care either, his postgames are just getting weird now. its like he is watching a different game, or not even watching at all. He is a guy just waiting to be fired.

gordie43

Nov 21, 2008
U know butch is going to be wandering around the sunset strip with a big glass of scotch in his hand tonight

FortNeverLose

Jul 8, 2011
Funny thing is Butchie's "get drunk" solution is probably more competent that what will actually end up being done

wingnutks

Nov 17, 2011
Funny thing is Butchie's "get drunk" solution is probably more competent that what will actually end up being done

I understand exactly what he meant. I would pay good money for Buchie to take over this team for this road trip.

AndThereGoesGrabner*

The Vanek trade not only killed the Tavares line, but I can see JT wanting out of the Island because of it!! Vanek is just HORRIBLE!!!!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad