GDT: [#30] Dallas Stars @ Vegas Golden Knights, 8:00 CST (FS-SW)

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
As much as Ritchie gets hated on, the fact is, he’s giving Monty a reason to stay in the lineup. That’s what we want. Production and fight. So kuddos to Ritchie

To stay on the 4th line too*. If he gets moved up then they've just been fooled again

Starting to wonder how long until Nill signs him to a multi-year deal

serp

Jan 17, 2016

That line you mentioned as second line played the least minutes last game. Yeah on paper its the second line but its probably the fourth line. If you can even call any line second , third or fourth.

It's first line , a big gap and after that everyone else.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017

That line you mentioned as second line played the least minutes last game. Yeah on paper its the second line but its probably the fourth line. If you can even call any line second , third or fourth.

It's first line , a big gap and after that everyone else.

Which is very sad to think about

serp

Jan 17, 2016
It's the best you can do with the roster we have i suppose. Build a strong first line and switch up the rest of your forwards as the game goes . Whoever has the strongest game plays more.

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
It's the best you can do with the roster we have i suppose. Build a strong first line and switch up the rest of your forwards as the game goes . Whoever has the strongest game plays more.
Agreed. I can’t gripe about the lines. Monty has tried pretty much every combo possible and has received pretty similar results. This forward group is limited, so he’s doing his best.

Reactions: Smelling Salt

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
Benn - Seguin - Nichushkin
Shore - Spezza - Radulov
Janmark - Faksa - Pitlick
Dickinson - Hanzal - Comeau

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Not to mention if Radulov , Seguin and Benn all also regularly get double shifted onto one of the other lines to help out . It's like the opposite of rolling 4 lines what the coaching staff is doing.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
I'll take the line where both the Stars Win and Lose and we go into a Shootout to get me Bingo . Confident all those three can happen at the same time.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad