GDT: SCP24 | RD2 | GM4 | Dallas Stars @ Colorado Avalanche | 8:30PM CT | ESPN

Henderson33

Jun 4, 2012
Nova Scotia
Wyatt Johnston only drinks the blood of Joe Pavelski, 21st birthday means nothing to him he will continue to steal the aura of other NHLers until he becomes what he is destined to be.

He is a modern day MonSTAR.

Who is his next victim? We won't know until he decides their fate.

Hull Fan

The Future is Now
Mar 21, 2007
Arlington, TX
Wyatt Johnston only drinks the blood of Joe Pavelski, 21st birthday means nothing to him he will continue to steal the aura of other NHLers until he becomes what he is destined to be.

He is a modern day MonSTAR.

Who is his next victim? We won't know until he decides their fate.
He needs to be a kind and generous overlord and share with this fellow roommate too. Stankoven deserves his share as well.

Dynamite Time

Where Is My Mind?
Jan 23, 2018
Austin, TX
Can we talk about how good Heiskanen has been?

3-point night tonight. Leads the team with 12 points in 11 games. Tied with several guys for 4th in playoff scoring so far. 2nd on the team in goals

Off the top of my head I think he leads all defenders in goals now
Wow! My eyes were on Johnston and Robertson and didn’t even catch that. So underrated.

brighteststars

Feb 11, 2014

3-point night tonight. Leads the team with 12 points in 11 games. Tied with several guys for 4th in playoff scoring so far. 2nd on the team in goals

Yeah tied for first right now. I imagine Miro would classify his play as pretty good

Azzuri

Feb 6, 2017
Daddy continues to be such a good pickup.

Think hes tied with Zadarov but he's been really feeling it this series. I think he had a rough game 3 but we still won. He was a beast tonight.

This Avs matchup is a lot better for our guys than Vegas's heavy style IMO.

Kipper 17

Aug 11, 2006
Calgary, AB
After losing Hintz, the lines had to be mixed up throughout the game. Did anyone feel like whenever Stank was on the ice, his linemates played much more tenacious (I.e. like him)? It’s like his enthusiasm for stealing pucks and winning battles rubs off on others. The shift that comes to mind first is one where he was on the ice with March & Duchene in the 3rd.

We get to watch him and Wyatt for years and years.

redbeardtx

Apr 7, 2014
Dallas, TX
I know it's unlikely, but I hope we can retain Tanev somehow. He's so damn good. Him + Lindell has gotta be one of, if not the best shutdown pairs in the league

Reactions: joshik

WhoahNow

WhatsApp lead the way
Sep 7, 2011
I know it's unlikely, but I hope we can retain Tanev somehow. He's so damn good. Him + Lindell has gotta be one of, if not the best shutdown pairs in the league
Yeah I've really enjoyed Tanev, his skating and passing are much better than what you would typically expect from a shutdown defensive D. Will be sorely missed if they can't resign him.

Frozen Failure

They got business in my hockey, and I hate it.
Nov 13, 2007
DFW
I like Tanev, but that's not a contract the Stars need to ride until Suter is gone.

Reactions: LT

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad