GDT: #3| New York Islanders @ New York Rangers | October 14th 7:00 PM | F/W 6-3

Status
Not open for further replies.

JetsMetsIsles

Nov 20, 2009
Halak has given up a few goals in each of his starts but he definitely kept the game close tonight and gave us a chance to win. Made a lot of huge saves tonight. Hope to really see a truly dominant performance out of him his next time out.

danteipp

Aug 3, 2005
We are on FIRE!

Ok let me ask you all a question. We are doing really good. Do we worry that Garth screws it up somehow like he did last season when he traded Matty?

No. Garth rolled the dice and lost but he does not appear to be a gambler by nature as GM. He has been patient throughout the rebuild and seems to learn from his mistakes.

Macch

Mar 22, 2010
Thats just a great shot by Nash, the D did not play it that badly.

I'm thrilled with the win so I won't harp on it, but they were sitting way too deep. Once again on their knees. Huge gap between the forwards and defenseman needs to be filled. It was positioning by Brock and Strome too. It seems silly but these are the little things that crush bad teams.

IHateSidney

Oct 30, 2011
NY
If you know the Rangers suck clap your hands...if you know the Rangers suck clap your hands...if you know the Rangers suck and they really really suck if you know the Rangers suck clap your hands.

bigtim1988

YES! YES! YES! YES!
Jun 7, 2009
long island
havent heard "lets go islanders" chants loud and clear at the garden in years.

gooood win tonight. team was completely outplayed in the 2nd period, but stayed in it. came out huge in the 3rd.

going to the game against SJ on thurs; hope they keep it going.

FourRings

Mar 26, 2013
New York City
Great third period. Completely dominated after intermission. That is the mark of a good team. Took the Rangers' best shot, then put the pedal to the metal. Great win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad