GDT: #3| New York Islanders @ New York Rangers | October 14th 7:00 PM | F/W 6-3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GTislanders

Jan 9, 2014
I am absolutely head over heels in love with being an Islanders fan. This organization really did turn around. What a game. We still don't have our two best defensemen. Do teams understand this?

The Rangers better understand where they stand now with the Islanders back. Get to the bottom and stay there.

Katurian

Oct 20, 2011
Crown Heights
We are definitely in a different era of hockey. A score like this would have lead to a few scrums already, especially in this rivalry.

BroadwayJay*

I switched over to the Ranger broadcast after the sixth goal.

I have to admit, I really enjoy the despondent playcalling. They're so defeated, both on the ice and in the broadcast booth.

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
Last year, he gave up a ton in a game.

Lundqvist is not a good goalie the first 2-3 months of the year, the Rangers have had 2-3 seasons that if he played 100% the entire season they were probably President Trophy winners

IHateSidney

Oct 30, 2011
NY
Ok let me ask you all a question. We are doing really good. Do we worry that Garth screws it up somehow like he did last season when he traded Matty?

Duanesutter12

Member of Lou's Orchestra
Jul 8, 2013
Hong Kong
And the crazy thing is- two of our better defenseman with the puck haven't even suited up yet! Big Griff needs a lot of time in BP but I think it's good he got some quality minutes.

I am so happy to see a true puck moving defensemen with speed....don't have to worry about bad passing when you got a guy who can take the puck and skate it out !!

:yo::yo:

13th Floor

Oct 10, 2008
Where are my Bailey haters? Suddenly on a better team this dude and his presence of mind are big in this line up.

gordie43

Nov 21, 2008
I switched over to the Ranger broadcast after the sixth goal.

I have to admit, I really enjoy the despondent playcalling. They're so defeated, both on the ice and in the broadcast booth.

Been brutal listening to rangers broadcast at bar bc in msg +2. Miss howie and butch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad