GDT: #3 | "McDavid's Winger Lullaby" | Oilers @ NYI | Oct. 8th, 5 pm | SNOL

How many goals does Matt Benning score this game?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
I 100% disagree, but it doesn't matter. I hope se can both agree Larsson is far better than Benning (though he hasn't been bad the past few games). So even if Larsson slots into Benning's spot, that's a true shutdown pair with him and Russell.

Benning has been very good so far.

*spits*

Aerrol

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Sep 18, 2014
Also, I don't want to jinx it yet, but as a notable debbie downer on this board...I...I'm starting to get optimistic? These games are actually fun to watch? This is somehow better passing/offense than the McLellan playoff team? WHAT?

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
Also, I don't want to jinx it yet, but as a notable debbie downer on this board...I...I'm starting to get optimistic? These games are actually fun to watch? This is somehow better passing/offense than the McLellan playoff team? WHAT?
I was told Tippett was a coach that instilled the trap and the games would be boring.

Reactions: Oilhawks

Aerrol

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Sep 18, 2014
The only thing that could make this night better is seeing Tkachuk get beaten down into a pulp while Lucic stands there talking to one of his Kings buds.

Oh please. That would be FANTASTIC. I'll have to tune in now...

Snowpants

In Depth Hockey Analyst
Apr 20, 2019
Might be my last night on the board the way Oiler fans are treated around here when facing didn trolls but if so it was worth it on Real Deal Night! Cheers and happy to be wrong about the score tonight! :cheers:

Reactions: snipes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad