Post-Game Talk: #3 - Jackets @ Rangers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
On the train back now from Section 221.

Very fun game. Only glaring negative for me is that I am starting to get very worried about Girardi. Like more than usual.

Breaded Fox

Nov 8, 2010
NJ
qEj4xHG.gif

Did I see someone down by the glass with one of these tonight?

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
Will Hank be a favorite for the Vezina this season? It seems like it. He's dialed in.

Who knows, Price is being treated like a deity after one elite season so if he has another they may rename the trophy after him.

AV post game comments saying Fast was good but he just wanted to get Tanner in are frightening. Glass was fine tonight but he will revert back to his usual self. So does this mean Etem is below Glass on the depth chart?

The Undertaker

Jun 22, 2012
Who knows, Price is being treated like a deity after one elite season so if he has another they may rename the trophy after him.

AV post game comments saying Fast was good but he just wanted to get Tanner in are frightening. Glass was fine tonight but he will revert back to his usual self. So does this mean Etem is below Glass on the depth chart?

:help:

RiceCooker

"We Got Some Looks"
Mar 6, 2007
Home !!
I will never understand AV and his love affair with Glass....especially when it takes away ice time from the young guys that are playing well.

DanielBrassard

It's all so tiresome
May 6, 2014
PA from SI

That's a very concerning and aggravating statement.

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
Probably top 5 Lundqvist regular season game. Maybe the most quality saves in one game I've seen him make.

Its funny how the most famous one of the night was one that was mostly luck and out of pure desperation.

Never matters how ugly it is, as long as you stop it!

Esa 10

Jul 12, 2006
Fun game and all.

AV's comments about Glass though...

I never wanna hear the argument that Glass deters anything again. He changed nothing. Columbus had as many hard and questionable hits tonight. The most blatant example was Hartnell running at Lindberg with Glass on the ice. Hilariously, it was Stalberg who went after Hartnell. Glass stayed on the edge of the scrum and didn't even get involved there.

I'm not saying Glass should've gone ballistic at that point or anything. It wasn't a terrible hit by any means. However, it shows how ludicrous the notion that Glass prevents anything is. He was actually out on the ice during that play and no one on Columbus cared.

Gorton better get Glass off the team or AV will use him again in a game 7 situation when it really matters at the expense of better players. He has no objectivity about this guy.

If they want a physical presence against the Jets, Boyle should sit for McIlrath. I like Boyle, but he's had a poor start to this season. He shouldn't play every game at his age if we want him fresh for the play-offs anyway.

It's a travesty if Fast sits against the Jets for a 2nd straight game to accommodate Glass.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
Could this season have started any better? Not used to this after the last 2 lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad