Post-Game Talk: #3 - Jackets @ Rangers

Status
Not open for further replies.

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
So we're obviously not yet in mid-season form, and yet we're 3-0 and +5 in goal differential. I'll take it gladly. Should be a fun team to watch as we continue to find our rhythm.

UAGoalieGuy

Dec 29, 2005
Richmond, VA
The Rangers had two positive possession players. One of them was Tanner Glass.

LOL_WUT.png

Well he just secured his spot in the lineup for the next month. Blast!

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
So we're obviously not yet in mid-season form, and yet we're 3-0 and +5 in goal differential. I'll take it gladly. Should be a fun team to watch as we continue to find our rhythm.

This is how I'm trying to look at it. We're winning despite it clearly not clicking.

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
Hank is just on fire. He is dialed in like its the playoffs. My goodness.

Tonight was reminiscent of tons of games last season where the Rangers looked like the globetrotters at times and got out to a big early lead then gave the other team tons of chances but Hank bailed them out.

BoWmEn

Canadian Rangers Fan
Mar 10, 2012
Ontario
Great way to open the season. Spoil 2 home openers and come through on yours. Hopefully our Canadian players don't get too fat for Winnipeg with Canadian Thanksgiving.

Bleed Ranger Blue

Jul 18, 2006
Tonight's game was one of those reinforcements on AV's philosophy on the game.

Rangers speed and skill took the starch right out of Columbus compared to last night.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
I have to think that Hank realized he doesn't have too many more shots at the cup. This has been the best he's started the season since 11-12. 2013, 2013-14, and even 2014-15, he's sucked to start the season.

MysticLeviathan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 7, 2013
How Swede it is!

Hank
Lindberg
Stalberg

All 3 played really well, Hank especially. And Lindberg looks really good, he definitely looks like the 1st round talent he was touted as going into the draft. I hope he can keep things up.

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
The Rangers exploded in the first period in the season opener against Chicago. They exploded again after Columbus took the lead late in the second game and they exploded again tonight against Columbus in the first period. Scoring goals in clusters--all three games.

Problem with this one was after we went up 3-0 about 6 minutes into the game--the team pretty much was lackadaisical the rest of the way. I don't think AV's going to be happy with this one.

Anyway the forwards who have played this year and don't have any points are Tanner Glass, Jesper Fast and of all people Rick Nash.

Still a good win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad