GDT: 3.9.2024 - Penguins vs Bruins - The Dawn of a New Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

CascadiaPenguin

Sponsor
Jul 5, 2017
The Salish Sea
It's crazy to think that this team might actually climb into lottery pick territory, but the way they're going lately it actually feels like a possibility.

They look like they're gonna lose and lose often down the stretch. And the schedule isn't kind.
I'd say we're nearly a lock for lottery pick territory. We're eighth-worst in the league based on points, but have games in hand versus teams above and below us. Then again, if we keep this sweet losing streak going, games in hand don't mean jack.

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
I'd say we're nearly a lock for lottery pick territory. We're eighth-worst in the league based on points, but have games in hand versus teams above and below us. Then again, if we keep this sweet losing streak going, games in hand don't mean jack.
Yeah. This is a genuinely bad team buoyed by Sid's play throughout the season and some good goaltending earlier in the year. Both things seem to have wilted away to dust at this point, and the results on the ice reflect it.

Coastal Kev

There will be "I told you so's" Bet on it
Feb 16, 2013
The Low Country, SC
Totally embarrassed the last few games, and not a single guy on the team has even thrown a check.

Nothing will change until Sullivan is gone. They'll just keep bringing in recycled bland 30+ year old scrubs and hoping something sticks. Such a shame
Gruden did once last game on a forecheck, barely saw the ice after that again.... good day at the inlet though, I'm happy

The Old Master

come and take it.
Sep 27, 2004
burgh
#PlayLikeWeeniesForCelebrini

Edit: seriously though keep losing get a top 10 pick so we don’t have to give it to SJ
and next year when it's a top 5.:cry:

Ned really looks small in that goal. not harping on goalies, plenty of blame to go around but they turned into suck mode big time
and this is just a few games with out jake, what will it look like with a full year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad