GDT: 3/8/15 - Avs @ Wild - 5PM / 12AM FIN - FS-N - Worst GDT of the Year [WARNING #19/121]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TZM

Par too easy
Mar 25, 2012
Kerava
Meh. It looked like they were in a mindset of "we've no time to spend in our own zone" defensively, which is understandable the way the series has gone this season against the Avs. I think they'll be a mediocre team for a while. MacK, Barrie, Duchene and Landeskog are a good core to build on but they need some serious depth to compete for/in the playoffs.

Onto the next one.

linusandvarlamov

GO AVS GO !
Apr 2, 2014
Paris, France
Avs fan here. Just wanted to congratulate you guys on the season series this year. You guys really gave it to us :laugh: :laugh:. During our matches this year, I've gotten angry, frustrated against some of your players, annoyed at some of the comments made on your side (but I know it's a two side coin :laugh:) We've played you guys a lot in the last year and our playoff series from 2014 has gotten a nice rivalry going between us.

Best of luck in the playoffs (because let's not kid ourselves, you're a playoff team). You guys will make some noise, I'm not worried about that (and you have the playoff experience from last year to try to make a deeper run).

Hope our rivalry continues next year ! :yo: We'll be looking for more than 2 points next year :laugh:.

gphr513

Watch the world burn
Jan 14, 2014
Minneapolis, MN
Avs fan here. Just wanted to congratulate you guys on the season series this year. You guys really gave it to us :laugh: :laugh:. During our matches this year, I've gotten angry, frustrated against some of your players, annoyed at some of the comments made on your side (but I know it's a two side coin :laugh:) We've played you guys a lot in the last year and our playoff series from 2014 has gotten a nice rivalry going between us.

Best of luck in the playoffs (because let's not kid ourselves, you're a playoff team). You guys will make some noise, I'm not worried about that (and you have the playoff experience from last year to try to make a deeper run).

Hope our rivalry continues next year ! :yo: We'll be looking for more than 2 points next year :laugh:.
Thanks!

Hopefully MacKinnon gets healthy soon for you guys. Really wish he didn't play for a division rival, because he'd probably be one of my favorite young players :laugh: I think he'll be very, very good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad