GDT: 3/7/23 - 7:00PM EDT - Philadelphia vs Tampa Bay

Pierre Larouche

Jan 4, 2009
Damn wish DeAngelo stayed out there so he could get his ass kicked
It didn’t seem like any players were up for sticking up for Tony D.. They were like “f*** that pos, he deserves whatever comes to him.”

...So, after thinking about the Tony DeAngelo scrum, did it seem odd to anybody else how half-heartedly his team was going to his defense while we had 2 or 3 guys going after him? His time in Philly might also be coming to an end.
I noticed that as well. His teammates could give a f***.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
It didn’t seem like any players were up for sticking up for Tony D.. They were like “f*** that pos, he deserves whatever comes to him.”

I noticed that as well. His teammates could give a f***.
Yeah, looked to me like they're just tired of him. I'm pretty sure Laughton is actually pretending not to notice when it first happens, because he pretty clearly sees the spear, and then looks at DeAngelo, and then conveniently looks away while our team goes berserk.

Funnier still is the moment where Perry kind of gently slides him out of the way so he (Perry) can lean in and take a shot at D. It was almost like TB and Philly had an understanding that TB was only going after Tony, and didn't have any issues with the rest of the Flyers, and vice versa.

One of the stranger scrums I've ever seen.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Lol I don't think I've ever heard of another athlete who wears out his welcome everywhere he goes like this. He's getting the shit kicked out of him and the Flyers are just like "Oh No... Anyway" like a Bourdain meme

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Hello Gentlemen. I’m following Bolthed, from BoltProspects. Former Bolts STH, moved to (warm and sunny?) Reno 6 years ago. Looks like you guys post some good stuff, so I look forward to it.
Good to have some new blood around here. I'd personally ignore Stammertime91, but the rest of us are good people. Welcome aboard.

• Haha
Reactions: Renopucker and Hoek

Bartleby

I would prefer not to.
Mar 2, 2022
Ocala, FL
Glad they won but man they still played like ass for stretches.
Anyone who has taken comfort from that W has put on their rose-colored glasses. Our PP is about the only thing working at anything like a playoff level. The upcoming games against Vegas and NJ will tell us more of the tale.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad