GDT: 3/6/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

pb1300

#CatsAreComing
Mar 6, 2002
Αιγιο-ΕΛΛΑΔΑ
it was Headman who got slashed at the end of regulation in case the #77 blue Jersey with letters spelling Headman on the back didn't make it clear.

And it was two trips and an interference that were not called before the “Headman” slash.

It’s Hedman by the way, in case the letters spelling HEDMAN on the back of his jersey didn’t make it clear.

Everblades13

May 24, 2016
it was Headman who got slashed at the end of regulation in case the #77 blue Jersey with letters spelling Headman on the back didn't make it clear.
Yeah they definitely swallowed their whistles, but at least it was balanced. Hard to say the Panthers got hosed when the Lightning didn't get a powerplay in the entire game.

Cult of Hynes

Hynes is never wrong.
Nov 9, 2010
Holy shit, one, how did Stralman miss that wide open net? Two, my god was Point's goal nasty.

Fatty McLardy

Oct 6, 2017
He's our most consistent player. He's also the biggest reason Tampa is 7-0-1 in their last 8 games.

Don't believe me? Look at what he's done.

I don't doubt that, but to say that you wouldn't trade him for anyone in the league is ridiculous hyperbole..

Danrs112

Oct 19, 2017
Pot meet kettle.

I'm not whining about anything. Thought it was a great game. Also been cheering for Panthers playoffs push. I like what theyve been doing.

Just can't see why you'd be so salty about a game that officiating was definitely in your favor or at very least was not in Bolts favor.

You got a point on the road vs top team the league with a great streak behind it. Suck it up and move on.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Well that was embarrassing.

No late-game heroics from Dallas this time around, as Klingberg trips over the post. :laugh:

Oh well, second night of a back-to-back, in Nashville, I'm glad it was only 2-0. Expected much worse.

pb1300

#CatsAreComing
Mar 6, 2002
Αιγιο-ΕΛΛΑΔΑ
I'm not whining about anything. Thought it was a great game. Also been cheering for Panthers playoffs push. I like what theyve been doing.

Just can't see why you'd be so salty about a game that officiating was definitely in your favor or at very least was not in Bolts favor.

You got a point on the road vs top team the league with a great streak behind it. Suck it up and move on.

You are the one who had to spell out Hedman’s name, incorrectly, state his jersey number, and his jersey color (like I haven’t been watching hockey for 30+ years) because they didn’t call a slash on him, and you are calling me salty? LMAO, get real man.

stl76

No. 5 in your programs, No. 1 in your hearts
Jul 2, 2015
Ooof Klingberg...wrong time to skate into the post. Nice stick throw tho

Spotty 2 Hotty

Special teams, special plays, special players
Feb 28, 2008
ATX
Players getting injured, Benn and Klingberg playing like garbage, the Pateryn-Hamhuis pairing coming back down to Earth, the Stars have great timing right now. At this point, I'm ready to see them sink if that means I get to see Colorado sneak into the playoffs so I can watch MacKinnon some more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad