GDT: 3/6/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

pb1300

#CatsAreComing
Mar 6, 2002
Αιγιο-ΕΛΛΑΔΑ
Really wish refs didn’t swallow their whistles late in games. Panthers should have had at least one PP before the game went into OT. Oh well, I’ll take the point.

God King Fudge

Championship Swag
Oct 13, 2017
What a move by Point. Jesus man.

Positives out of the way, TB is an absolute dumpster fire right now and they're just holding on for dear life. This team needs to get it together in a real hurry or they're out in round one.

Aoko

Order has now fallen.
Dec 14, 2017
LOL that was a great goal but take it easy..
He's our most consistent player. He's also the biggest reason Tampa is 7-0-1 in their last 8 games.

Don't believe me? Look at what he's done.

What a move by Point. Jesus man.

Positives out of the way, TB is an absolute dumpster fire right now and they're just holding on for dear life. This team needs to get it together in a real hurry or they're out in round one.
:laugh: Well, that's some interesting reverse psychology.

Relax, McDonagh will be joining the team soon... I hope.

El Travo

Why are we still here? Just to suffer?
Aug 11, 2015
Hey.. bud.. I know you wear glasses cause you can't see, but it clearly hits his stick.

Show me, cause clearly you can see better than the guys in Toronto who have all the possible views on this.

Danrs112

Oct 19, 2017
Really wish refs didn’t swallow their whistles late in games. Panthers should have had at least one PP before the game went into OT. Oh well, I’ll take the point.

it was Hedman who got slashed at the end of regulation in case the #77 blue Jersey with letters spelling Hedman on the back didn't make it clear.

Edited....did spell Hedman wrong....just glad it said Headman instead of Herman which seems to be my autocorrects usual go to.

Last edited:

killa3312

Mar 4, 2015
Lightning haven’t played well at all lately. Getting destroyed by the opposition in shots on goal and scoring chances on a regular basis seemingly every night. Hopefully getting Palat and McDonagh back makes some sort of a difference.

HereCometheHawks

O Captain My Captain
Nov 7, 2011
This isn't soccer, bud.

He kicked the puck for sure. After that, the puck was REDIRECTED into the net. It's not clear from the replay what it redirected off of (either Saad's stick, or part of the goalie eq). Therefore, there is inconclusive evidence, and the call on the ice (good goal) should stand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad