GDT: 3/6/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danrs112

Oct 19, 2017
You are the one who had to spell out Hedman’s name, incorrectly, state his jersey number, and his jersey color (like I haven’t been watching hockey for 30+ years) because they didn’t call a slash on him, and you are calling me salty? LMAO, get real man.

My point wasnt to whine or complain....maybe I was just being to subtle? Lol

Smelling Salt

Busey is life
Mar 8, 2006
Winnipeg
Players getting injured, Benn and Klingberg playing like garbage, the Pateryn-Hamhuis pairing coming back down to Earth, the Stars have great timing right now. At this point, I'm ready to see them sink if that means I get to see Colorado sneak into the playoffs so I can watch MacKinnon some more.

Nill has slugs like Ritchie, Shore, Elie and Spezza just wasting oxygen. None of these guys are NHLers. Spezza is just insanely awful. On a per dollar basis he has to be the the worst forward in the league. The league has passed him by.

But no, Nill didn't need to be active at the deadline on cheap guys like Maroon, Vanek, etc. The Stars offense is fine.

Another wasted season. If Nill doesn't acquire someone in the off season I can't see the Stars making any noise next season either.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Nill has slugs like Ritchie, Shore, Elie and Spezza just wasting oxygen. None of these guys are NHLers. Spezza is just insanely awful. On a per dollar basis he has to be the the worst forward in the league. The league has passed him by.

But no, Nill didn't need to be active at the deadline on cheap guys like Maroon, Vanek, etc. The Stars offense is fine.

Another wasted season. If Nill doesn't acquire someone in the off season I can't see the Stars making any noise next season either.

Nill does most of his big deals in the off-season. Seguin, Spezza, Bishop, etc. Plus the draft is in Dallas this year. It'll be an interesting summer.

TheDeuce

Halak, Ryder, and a second.
Feb 22, 2009
The Golden Knights have scored 223 goals, so that means 223 goals not scored for the other NHL teams by the players exposed and selected in the expansion draft. Some franchises had enough quality young depth to compensate, quite a few didn't.

The Jets lost Chris Thorburn who, after looking at the ice time PoMo gave him, was a crucial cog in the Jets' lineup. So it's not all depth, eh?

Lulz aside, I don't get how the Jets got away with losing Thorburn while the Sens lost Methot. Something doesn't compute there.

m.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
Anaheim trying to make a late season push for their umpteenth straight division title

Reactions: Tripod

Aoko

Order has now fallen.
Dec 14, 2017
The Golden Knights have scored 223 goals, so that means 223 goals not scored for the other NHL teams by the players exposed and selected in the expansion draft. Some franchises had enough quality young depth to compensate, quite a few didn't.
The secret to the Golden Nuggets success?

Not playing Jason Garrison.

tofu

Sep 28, 2017
Anyone see Boyle blatantly grab that MTL player by the jersey to slow him down and then beat him to the crease on his goal? Right in front of the ref too, lol.

Terrier

Sep 30, 2003
Newton, MA
Visit site
2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad