Injury Report: 3/5/14 Update: Steven Stamkos (broken tibia) cleared to play!!!

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
If Stammer's leg doesn't hold up, he has a bright future in standup! Or sitdown, amirite? Cause his leg

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
https://twitter.com/LightningTimes/status/438073335470379008

Omg!!11!!!!1 Stammer's getting traded!!!1!

to any yzermen listening plz dont trade stammer too

This might be the most priceless quote quib of season. Cooper is def rubbing off on this guy lmao. I expected something from Cooper on Marty but Stamkos did it so this is hilarious and priceless he will make a great captain one day.

I think that gold medal went a long way with marty in repairing and issue on a fence. I would really like Krespo not sure of spelling to be called out by Marty if he never did use the trade thing at all. Which I assume is probably the case. Everything was what we saw and heard he was pissed but never did the I want to get traded really doesn't seem like marty and how he has handled it also doesn't seem like marty that is between me and Steve stuff. I hope Marty is here for a very long time in whatever function he desires. He would make a good addition in any capacity once retires.

I think was fire but was all coming out of NY.

With this quote thank you Stammer for throwing this out there.

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
"What's the deal with Marty St. Louis, I mean, that guy has no class! I bet a school has more classrooms then that guy! Marty St. Louis has the least classrooms on the whole schoolboard, amirite?"

"And what's the deal with Team Doctors? Don't you guys hate whem your Team Doctor says you cant play in the Olympics? I think I know my leg better then you Doc, Ive known it my whole life! I mean, seriously, amirite?"

Yzlamic Preacher*

If Stammer's leg doesn't hold up, he has a bright future in standup! Or sitdown, amirite? Cause his leg

i dont get it

Looks like that joke didn't have a leg to stand on!

I won't stand for this kind of *****footing around. At some point we need to break away from the puns and find some solid footing to stand on. We need to unite instead of hopping around on these one liners.

Coopers Gum

Extend Andrej Sustr
Mar 6, 2012
water spicket
Thanks guys. As a sign of good faith, I'd like to hit the ground running with a new trio idea. TBT has left the line of Crabby/CT2. I think stryfe centering Crabby and I could really run some new ideas, and walk us through some tough times with the TBL.

I can't think of anymore puns. Starting to get pretty bad on my end. It's like my legs have been cut out from under me.

^yeesh.

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
I saw a TBT post the other day, which I'm told is more rare then seeing a leprachaun.

EDIT: I hope someone actually comes in here from another board looking for info on Stamkos. You're gonna have to try somewhere else, buddy. This thread is for puns and bad jokes!

Last edited:

Yzlamic Preacher*

Thanks guys. As a sign of good faith, I'd like to hit the ground running with a new trio idea. TBT has left the line of Crabby/CT2. I think stryfe centering Crabby and I could really run some new ideas, and walk us through some tough times with the TBL.

I can't think of anymore puns. Starting to get pretty bad on my end. It's like my legs have been cut out from under me.

^yeesh.

Imagine how many times we would be told to get out there and break a leg.

EDIT: I still got some left in the tank. But we might be reaching the last leg of this race.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Wednesday gearing up to be a big hockey day. Trade or no trade, our team could be very different come Friday.

Kramerica Industries

Mar 21, 2013
Tampa, FL
Yeah, really, I share that same fear. No clearance will probably mean he's out a minimum of another 2-3 weeks, which would be through to the end of the homestand. And it would be the right call; it wouldn't be worth it to push his long-term health.

But, jeez, heal the hell up already! :)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad