GDT: 3/4/24 hawk @ avs 8pm Nbc sports Chicago

Status
Not open for further replies.

WarriorofTime

Jul 3, 2010
There’s too many guys who are taking this situation for granted. Guys who should be fighting for an NHL job and they contribute absolutely nothing.
They definitely had that stretch where they worked as hard as any team but would lose tight checking games. I think they've collectively hit a "losing is frustrating" wall as a group. I don't think there's really anyone that doesn't work hard, it's just a severe severe lack of skill up and down the lineup. That weighs on anyone.

Reactions: CanadianHawks

DisgruntledHawkFan

Blackhawk Down
Jun 19, 2004
South Side
I agree. I still think he tops out as a Hjalmarsson on the offensive end but he definitely does have the skill. Doesn't have Hammer's shot but definitely is a much better puck handler.

What Vlasic has going for him in spades is he is very smart. His hockey I.Q. is very, very good.
Hammer had a bomb but never had more than five goals a year or more than 26 points in a year. Vlasic has similar IQ just much better size and far better wheels. Both were very toolsy defensive defenseman. Hammer's tool was just that he was a f***ing Drengr. That shit always plays.

Reactions: Pez68

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
Seth giving up and not even shooting the puck at the goalie and just fires it to his own end the last few seconds is chef's kiss for the kids to see.

Reactions: Pez68

Styles

No Light, No Signal
Apr 6, 2017
IMG_2394.jpeg

Well I had a good view of the Mackinnon show at least.

Joemoe

Aug 3, 2015
Well at least the majority of the games this month are against meh or bad teams so the Hawks won't get punched in the face and their lunch money stolen they probably will only get punched in the face.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad