GDT: 3/4/14 - 8:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ St. Louis

Obviously

Dec 4, 2013
I dont know, something is seriously wrong with this team. They have showed that they can play better than this for 2/3 of the season. No one gets amped up after goals or even really celebrates, we never get bursts of energy after big hits or big saves by Bishop, no one ever stands up for their teammates or Bishop when he gets ran over every night. It has to be a mentality thing or something. I don't really feel like I am watching a hockey team just a bunch of guys playing hockey

jg39

SFY is great
Aug 16, 2007
NC
See how hard it was for us to gain the zone for about a minute there? StL hasn't experienced that all night because our neutral zone has been an open door.

Whatever. This team is total ******** tonight.

Coopers Gum

Extend Andrej Sustr
Mar 6, 2012
water spicket
I dont know, something is seriously wrong with this team. They have showed that they can play better than this for 2/3 of the season. No one gets amped up after goals or even really celebrates, we never get bursts of energy after big hits or big saves by Bishop, no one ever stands up for their teammates or Bishop when he gets ran over every night. It has to be a mentality thing or something. I don't really feel like I am watching a hockey team just a bunch of guys playing hockey

Starting to see this as well. There isn't a "team" mentality anymore that we were raving about at the beginning of the year.

Ricebox

Feb 7, 2013
Norway - Florida
Pathetic, absolutely pathetic game from us

we're loosing our ticket to the playoffs here, and it seems nobody is doing anything about it

Nobody is playing with heart anymore, it looks like they are just showing up so they can get their paychecks

Antiramie

Mar 25, 2011
Hedman, SHOOT THE ****ING PUCK!!!!!!

Our awful play is looking more and more like a symptom of poor coaching. Can't hold the defensive blue line, D-men always out of position, terrible power play, no physicality, no hustling, no willingness to shoot, etc etc etc etc.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Hopefully part of this is "waiting for Stamkos" - kind of like right after he got injured.

Honestly, this is the worst stretch of games I think we've played since that Western road trip right after his injury. We just got flat out dominated tonight. Don't like seeing that.

Also, what the **** is up with giving up two goal leads?

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
Praying for Stamkos. Getting him back for the homestand would be a huge boost.

The blues are a good team but we can't keep blowing leads.

Kramerica Industries

Mar 21, 2013
Tampa, FL
On this roadtrip, the Lightning lost three games where they led 2-0, 3-2, and 2-0.

That's awful. This was a tough trip but they really threw a lot of points away because they couldn't hold leads.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
Trade everybody, we suck lately. The problem is I don't know where we should fix cause nothing is working right.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB

Maybe it's a coincidence, but we became a mess pretty much the moment Marty requested a trade.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad