jg39

SFY is great
Aug 16, 2007
NC
Brian Lee gets no love tonight...he sure as **** was better than Brewer tonight

AllAbout813

Oct 8, 2007
Tampa, FL
Every loss, we get a little bit closer to that bottom pick.

:welcome:

nhl_g_joness_600.jpg

dbieon12

Vinik-Brisebois-Cooper
Jul 22, 2010
So back to back game tomorrow at the Devils, with a half-rested Lindback. :help:

jg39

SFY is great
Aug 16, 2007
NC
In a much needed dose of positivity, Tampa has taken 7 of a possible 30 points in the last 15 (3-11-1).

Go Bolts.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
BS that they went back and added .2 seconds like that. It was given up that Vinny was going to shoot it.

However, that situation shouldn't have happened in the first place.

Brewer needs to have a think about his play. I don't know if a scratching is all that practical given the alternative. (and I know it'd be a call for Gudas, but they'd probably go with MAB tomorrow in such a case)

Last edited:

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
Brewer and Lindback cost us this game. No other way around it. We played good, for once.

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
Mistakes and turnovers continue to plague us. We played another solid game but turnovers bit us late, same as Boston. Stamkos showed up on the stat sheet but not on the ice. God, he was awful tonight, stick checks all around and no effort on the Crosby goal. Brewer throws the puck into Malkin and then swims through quick sand to get back and dive at the puck. TAKE THE ****ING BODY! Malkin is not a physical player! Carle and Brewer both had a chance to take his ****ing head off and they play all puck. Even our bottom 6 guys were making mistake after mistake with stupid turnovers and bad clears. The refs were awful. The defense was awful. The offense was awful. Only players that played well were Hedman, Aulie, Lee :)help:), Lindback, Killorn, Marty and Palat. Everyone else was absolute ****. And Stevie Y? I know you're reading...TRADE ERIC BREWER FOR A PIZZA.

Last edited:

bov

Nov 13, 2010
The Labrie/Crombeen/(insert player) line was great. Easily their best game. Palat should have gotten more ice time too.

CSampson

Apr 8, 2009
At least there won't be any question what to do a month from now. I would love a sound bite from Steve.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
It's sad that I thought we had absolutely no shot at Seth Jones when the season started, now we're only 3 points ahead of Columbus for last place. :facepalm:

Hope this team doesn't make the playoffs, there's no point watching a sweep.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad