dVsF98t.png

OxfvFgg.png

PP47Ybe.png

OKIKWiw.png

Dv7sq52.png

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
We lost both games this season against this team so I hope that the team will come out motivated but without Price in net for them we can't seem to do anything but struggle to score, but the hope is that we can do something.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014

Both could possibly be in tonight, but guess we'll see.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Why is Paquette skating with flip and Cally? I really ****ing hate Cooper somtimes .

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
#TBLightning morning skate lines:
Killorn-Stamkos-Kucherov
Palat-Johnson-Marchessault
Paquette-Filppula-Callahan
Namestnikov-Boyle-Brown

Ben Bishop first goalie off the ice from morning skate. Will get the starting nod tonight vs. Montreal. #TBLightning

#TBLightning D-pairings:
Hedman-Carle
Garrison-Sustr
Koekkoek-Coburn-Nesterov mixing

#TBLightning Stamkos back at center, like at Tuesday practice, with Killorn and Kucherov.

blunden still up is chance stays up he was straight up call not injury per EE

Last edited:

chasespace

Jul 19, 2010
Gator Nation
I honestly wish we'd just shut Callahan and Kucherov down for the rest of the regular season. Kucherov we need on his game and Callahan hasn't been able to string many good games together this season so I'd rather give him the extra rest so he can hit that extra gear in the playoffs when we'll really need it.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
I honestly wish we'd just shut Callahan and Kucherov down for the rest of the regular season. Kucherov we need on his game and Callahan hasn't been able to string many good games together this season so I'd rather give him the extra rest so he can hit that extra gear in the playoffs when we'll really need it.

Not going to get into it about Callahan I am done this season, but we need these guys. We still have a lot to play for. We have not clinched yet and still going for home ice and the division. Plus I'd rather go into a running start into the playoffs than just walking into them.

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
Not going to get into it about Callahan I am done this season, but we need these guys. We still have a lot to play for. We have not clinched yet and still going for home ice and the division. Plus I'd rather go into a running start into the playoffs than just walking into them.

last two weeks of season you really want to be rolling on all cylinders im very happy everyone is back except stralman and nope dont read that wrong NOT happy stralman is hurt but to have everyone back fresh etc.. is a great thing

we do have one back to back coming up and every point is important

much rather play at home vs detroit/boston/philly wild card over playing someone like pitt or something even islanders id much rather have boston or detroit who have issues glaring ones right now detroit goalie boston everything than islandes pittsburgh or even the rangers somehow

id like an easy series to get feet settled

so hope we win out or get major points and win the division myself thats in our control

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad