GDT: 3/31/14 | Minnesota Wild @ Los Angeles Kings | 9:00PM CDT/5:00AM Suomi | NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Those one-on-one meetings must have worked. Team looks so much more amped up in the 3rd than I've seen all year.
Maybe Koivu went beast mode in the meeting, because he too looks re-energized. Parise probably brought everyone a plate of cookies (MN Nice), Suter provided the milk fresh from the farm, and Bryz shared his wisdom.

Would have loved to have been a fly on the wall in that meeting.

Caior89

Mar 31, 2011
Maybe Koivu went beast mode in the meeting, because he too looks re-energized. Parise probably brought everyone a plate of cookies (MN Nice), Suter provided the milk fresh from the farm, and Bryz shared his wisdom.

:laugh:

Lapa

Global Moderator
Feb 21, 2010
Anyone else find it weird that we are 18-3-2 when Parise scores this season?

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.

Something tells me it was something greater than anything we've heard on that HBO series to date.

Caior89

Mar 31, 2011
I found it nice that we are 25-1-0 or something when going with a lead in the third.

go away jinx

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Something tells me it was something greater than anything we've heard on that HBO series to date.
And they probably bonded as a team by ending the meeting with ordering everything on the room service menu and sending it to Greenlay's room.

Just nice to see the leaders step up as well as Bryz. Wasn't expecting that.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
And they probably bonded as a team by ending the meeting with ordering everything on the room service menu and sending it to Greenlay's room.

Just nice to see the leaders step up as well as Bryz. Wasn't expecting that.

mj-laughing.gif

hirawl

Used Register
Dec 27, 2010
If only Brodz had any scoring ability this would have been over early.

BusQuets

Jul 16, 2010
If only Brodz had any scoring ability this would have been over early.

I can't even count how many more games we would have won if Brodz would bury half of his chances. And i'm not even kidding.

Billy Mays Here*

Pretty obvious they slow down the clock on purpose at the end of the game if the Kings are down by a goal. The only pathetic thing is that the NHL hasn't caught them or punished them for it yet.

Caior89

Mar 31, 2011
I can't even count how many more games we would have won if Brodz would bury half of his chances. And i'm not even kidding.

1/4 would already give us some wins.

In his 22 goals season he scored in pretty much all the chances he got, Karma i guess? (ok, not)

dogyekcoh*

Good hard fought game for you guys. Good luck the rest of the season. I hope you guys make it in instead of the Cryotes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad