BRUINS GDT 3/30 - Game 32 - Happy Birthday Fenway! - Bruins vs. NJ Devils - 7pm ET - NESN, 98.5 FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

GahdenRinkRat

Bruins' Den Mother
Sponsor
Jan 12, 2008
By the Dirty Watah
Long time lurker - thought someone here might be able to answer this. Any idea why NHL Live provides no NESN pre, post-game, or intermissions? It seems every other team's feed does except the Bruins'. We just get "Intermission in progress" for 17:00....followed by "The game has ended". Whereas the VGK post game might go another 45 mins.

Welcome to the lunatic fringe:handclap:...we can always use depth on our HF team:wg::welcome:

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Is there something contractual too? As John G said (welcome!!), most of the other NHL TV feeds allow you to view the intermission content, and sometimes some pre/post game stuff too. But not NESNs. Did NESN only agree to provide the game footage and nothing else?

Somebody in tech ops thinks the IPTV direct feed from the truck is cleaner. At home games the truck does not produce the segments with Dale and crew - that is sent directly by fiber to NESN in Watertown.

GahdenRinkRat

Bruins' Den Mother
Sponsor
Jan 12, 2008
By the Dirty Watah
Very happy to see Marchy back, they have missed their motor(and motor-mouth), hope Carlo makes a difference on D, but more worried about scoring regular strength goals, its stomach turning that in 5 games versus the Devils they have zero 5 on 5 goals...if that's not in their heads then I really worry about lack of skill(no finish!!!!)
Shoot the puck, stop looking for the pretty pass and perfect set up:nono: Get a lead and hold it, I'm begging you, win it for
Fenway's birthday!:tinker:

Here we go :bruins Here we go:clap::clap:

HumBucker

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 7, 2005
Toronto
Anton Blidh - Trent Frederic - Karson Kuhlman

Hopefully Frederic plays well at his natural position, but, tbh, I don't expect much from that 4th line.

People used to complain that we had too many 4th-liners on this team. On top of the other problems (top 4 RW, top 4 D), I'd say we don't have enough proper, effective 4th liners. Kuraly and Wagner appear to have fallen off a cliff. We haven't had a decent 4th line since Accari left. Every contending team needs an effective 4th line.

Reactions: KlausJopling
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad