BRUINS GDT 3/30 - Game 32 - Happy Birthday Fenway! - Bruins vs. NJ Devils - 7pm ET - NESN, 98.5 FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
full

Happy Birthday Fenway and Seny!

full

full

full

full

Boston Bruins (12-5-3 27 points) vs NJ Devils (13-5-4 30 points)
7:00pm ET

Boston TV/Radio: NESN, 98.5 FM The Sports Hub
New Jersey TV/Radio: MSG+, Devils Hockey Net

full

TD Garden, Boston, MA

full

full

Boston Bruins Twitter

New Jersey Devils Twitter

full
https://www.nhl.com/bruins/news/former-bruin-bobby-schmautz-passes-away-at-76/c-323045656
Former Bruin Bobby Schmautz Passes Away at 76

Unique Offseason Workouts Benefitted Senyshyn, Frederic

NHL Announces More Changes to Bruins Schedule

full

full

full

full

full

Jaroslav Halak
15 GP | 7-5-0-3 | .919 Sv% | 2.17 GAA | 2 SO

full

full

Mackenzie Blackwood

19 GP | 9-9-0-1 | .911 Sv% | 2.82 GAA | 1 SO

full

full

full

Rest in Peace Mike (AOF)

full

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
Looking like the dee are getting healthy. Total long shot but I would like to see them try a game with Cliffy on forward, vs the Sabres. Guy has some hands and is fearless, cannot be any worse then most of the other 4th liners. At least he will go to the net and crash and bang.

Pia8988

May 26, 2014
Lauzon back with McAvoy despite ample evidence Gryz-McAvoy is significantly better. Probably because Lauzon plays like an AHLer without Charlie to carry him along.

Aussie Bruin

Sponsor
Aug 3, 2019
Victoria, Aus
#doitforFenway

Excited to see Carlo back, Marchy too. Lines and pairs instantly look much better with the top line reunited, Freddie centring the 4th, and the Lauzon-McAvoy and Gryz-Carlo pairs back together. Puts everything much closer to how it should be. I like having 5 young motors on the 3rd and 4th lines too. Back the kids and let them create some havoc.

I think the team will get a boost from getting a couple of guys back, plus a kick up the ass from being shutout on Sunday, and they'll put up a strong win tonight. I rarely like to be that confident, but I'm going to run with it today. Get it done Bruins!

Aussie Bruin

Sponsor
Aug 3, 2019
Victoria, Aus
Lauzon back with McAvoy despite ample evidence Gryz-McAvoy is significantly better. Probably because Lauzon plays like an AHLer without Charlie to carry him along.

Having your 2 best puck carriers on the same pair makes a great pair, but it leaves a lot of time when the Bruins are struggling with their transition game. I think it's right to split them up and share that ability around. Cassidy can always put them back together if there's a need to at a certain point in the game.

Pia8988

May 26, 2014
Having your 2 best puck carriers on the same pair makes a great pair, but it leaves a lot of time when the Bruins are struggling with their transition game. I think it's right to split them up and share that ability around. Cassidy can always put them back together if there's a need to at a certain point in the game.

Team can't score, so lets make it even worse for them to score. 1 line, 1 d pair team. Just accept what you are and hope they're good enough to do something because the rest of the SweNeely abomination sure as f*** isnt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia