GDT: 3/30/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

dig1

Mar 1, 2015
i have no idea why Anaheim thinks they should be happy. you just gave away a point to LA and all the fans are happy. smh

Osprey

Feb 18, 2005
LA had so much possession in OT and didn't much of anything with it. Perhaps the back-to-back caught up with them. Anaheim needed the extra point a little bit more and got it. This result helps keep things even tighter, which should make the final week of the season even more thrilling.

Last edited:

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
This is a snoozer OT

I think that stems from both teams really wanted 2 points. I hear so often from newer fans saying "They should switch playoff OT to 3 on 3!" And that is a reason not to. Nobody will want to make a mistake so it will be too guarded.

Nonetheless that was a nice taste of playoff hockey before playoff hockey starts.

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
Yeah it's super weird when fans are happy when they come from behind and win a game against a bitter rival.

Absurd comment.
I mean, technically. But making up one goal with 54 minutes left to play is hardly a tall order. calling it a "come from behind" win is a little much

Reactions: tny760

Osprey

Feb 18, 2005
The Blues can afford to miss out on the extra point because they still have a game in hand over Anaheim and Colorado and two games in hand over LA. Those are awfully valuable.

Oilers Propagandist

Relax junior, it’s just a post.
Aug 27, 2016
Edmonton, AB
Ducks are scabs man. Just disappear.
foaming-at-the-mouth-gif.gif

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
i have no idea why Anaheim thinks they should be happy. you just gave away a point to LA and all the fans are happy. smh
Because they won the game?

This is literally the most idiotic comment I have ever seen on this forum.

Reactions: ohcomeonref

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
A lot of ducks vs kings games are close, overtime is almost expected in that matchup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad