Apr 29, 2009
Comox Valley

NHL Scores | Hockey Scoreboard

E0d4EuJ.jpg

Little Psycho

I solemnly swear I'm up to no good
Feb 4, 2007
Non-Yah
Kings @ Ducks is a friggin playoff game. I wouldn't expect 3-fights-in-3-seconds fireworks like earlier this year since so much more at stake, but I can't remember the last time I was so excited for a regular season game.

...oh god we're going to get crushed aren't we
I don't think we have done well on b2b this last month. :help:

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
Kings @ Ducks is a friggin playoff game. I wouldn't expect 3-fights-in-3-seconds fireworks like earlier this year since so much more at stake, but I can't remember the last time I was so excited for a regular season game.

...oh god we're going to get crushed aren't we

I'm watching the Giants/Dodgers on the TV but my Ipad will be tuned to Kings/Ducks. Very interesting game. Not sure who I want to see win, as a Sharks fan.

boredmale

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2005
As an Islanders fan this is a tough matchup, given I live in Ontario I hate the Leafs, but on the other hand we really need this loss tonight(depending on the outcomes of tonight's game we can end up anywhere from 7th-10th last)

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
It's a shame that Kings/Ducks won't be on NHL Network, yet a not-as-important Canes/Caps game (WSH is in, CAR can't get in) gets nat. televised.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
What has to happen for the Leafs to have ANY shot at first round home ice advantage?

That's a downside to this playoff format- in the old days, a 3-4 seed like Toronto could theoretically get home ice if a few upsets fall correctly

member 147413

What has to happen for the Leafs to have ANY shot at first round home ice advantage?

That's a downside to this playoff format- in the old days, a 3-4 seed like Toronto could theoretically get home ice if a few upsets fall correctly
Tampa has to get 2 points or less in remaining games, with Toronto winning out.

Boston has to get 1 point or less in remaining games, with Toronto winning out.

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015

Tampa has to get 2 points or fewer and Toronto has to win out

member 147413

Should be a goal, Andersen just sat there. That said, it’s bullshit that you can trip a goalie and still get a goal.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Goal will count.

Suppose you could argue Andersen couldn't get back in position after the contact without leaving a giant brief hole...but meh. Surprised the Leafs are challenging.

Kelly

Nov 12, 2012
Eberle barely made contact with Andersen.

EDIT: That's a weak challenge.
Huh? He tripped him?

Andersen had time to get back up, but I have no idea what goalie interference so who knows which way this goes.

member 147413

Eberle barely made contact with Andersen.

EDIT: That's a weak challenge.
Full goalie equipment, hunched over, on skates and hit in the back of your leg. You’re bound to fall over.

glucker

Aug 22, 2008
London, ON
Andersen definitely had enough time to get up. Leafs had a few called back like that, and it was ridiculous. Glad they’re getting better at these calls now.

member 147413

It’s a weird play, the goal should and does count because Andersen had enough time to recover, but there should have been an interference/tripping call on Eberle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad