Pre-Game Talk: 3/3 - 5:07 PM - Game 63 - Habs/Bruins pregame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
Hopefully the next 2 high tides don't flood the area around the Garden like it did a few hours ago..

Though watching the Habs have to row to the Garden would be funny
Most likely they'll "dive" to the Garden!!

Reactions: BMC

Zillah

Bleed Black and Gold
Apr 4, 2011
West Kelowna B.C.
4BAA0D84-0984-444B-882D-DB79F89FF963.jpeg

Estlin

Sep 25, 2013
New York City
holy crap how does their leading scorer only have 37 points? lmao it is incredible that Bergevin still has a job. Habs fans should be threatening to burn that arena to the ground.

Not only that, but it's not Drouin who's the leading scorer on the Habs. That trade, which saw Sergachev go to Tampa, could turn out to be disastrous.

Reactions: Thrive

Paddington

Mar 8, 2011
Toronto
I can't believe this but I'm feeling kinda meh for this one. I'm always pumped for Habs games and the three in one week this year really helped fuel that excitement for me but for this one.....meh. I have nothing. I'm sure all that will go out the window once the puck drops but there's a little something missing deep down in my gut with the Habs being so bad.

I'll tell you what does excite me though. The layoff between this game and the next is 2 days. After that, this team plays every other night, with 3 back-to-back games in there. As a fan, it's buckle up and enjoy the ride time. I hope the players are ready. The added depth should come in handy in order to rest guys down the stretch.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
The scary thing about Montreal is there is no easy fix for them to rebound and the same applies to the Blackhawks.

By comparison, the Bruins never totally collapsed after 2014 and stayed in playoff contention to the final weekend in both 15 and 16.

Montreal for a variety of reasons is not an attractive option for free agents and there is no worse city for a player to be in if the team is doing poorly. They are going to be hurting for several years.

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
The scary thing about Montreal is there is no easy fix for them to rebound and the same applies to the Blackhawks.

By comparison, the Bruins never totally collapsed after 2014 and stayed in playoff contention to the final weekend in both 15 and 16.

Montreal for a variety of reasons is not an attractive option for free agents and there is no worse city for a player to be in if the team is doing poorly. They are going to be hurting for several years.

That is such a shame.

:nopity:

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario

I know there are some who like when the Habs are more relevant but I enjoy every second of them being terrible. Hopefully the B's are ready from puck drop because the Habs played last night and there is no excuse for a loss tonight for our Bruins.

Reactions: Dr Hook

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Me too or the risk of being over confident playing a bad Habs team. Can`t take em` lightly, look at the Isles game last night. I wouldn`t be one bit offended if the B`s post another 8 spot up on the board tonight
Please B's. DON"T play down to this team. Bring your best game and get it done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad