Pre-Game Talk: 3/3 - 5:07 PM - Game 63 - Habs/Bruins pregame

Status
Not open for further replies.

whatsbruin

Feb 27, 2002
Central, NY
I wonder if Claude knew they would be this bad, and if so would have taken the job.
He was in no hurry, and would have had plenty of offers come the end of the year.
Mtl had been in a slow downward spiral, but this year with their moves, they just really tanked.
I would have to think the coach and GM talk about what players they want/don' t want.
With how he ended in Boston, and what is happening in Mtl, if the team doesn't improve I
wonder if he is done coaching ? Perhaps Seattle in a few years if he is available.

Agent86

Jun 20, 2010
Missed it by That Much
I wonder if Claude knew they would be this bad, and if so would have taken the job.
He was in no hurry, and would have had plenty of offers come the end of the year.
Mtl had been in a slow downward spiral, but this year with their moves, they just really tanked.
I would have to think the coach and GM talk about what players they want/don' t want.
With how he ended in Boston, and what is happening in Mtl, if the team doesn't improve I
wonder if he is done coaching ? Perhaps Seattle in a few years if he is available.
Claude's french, after a decade in Boston, might of gotten a little rusty and he probably missed the "ne pas" when Marc Bergevin quickly said 'nous ne serons pas bons' during the interview process.

Skelen

Jan 5, 2015
Not sure if posted already but, Lindgren is confirmed for tonight so we will most likely get Niemi tomorrow night.

RussellmaniaKW

Sep 15, 2004
holy crap how does their leading scorer only have 37 points? lmao it is incredible that Bergevin still has a job. Habs fans should be threatening to burn that arena to the ground.

Reactions: Thrive

Rubber Biscuit

Sep 9, 2010
Long Island
holy crap how does their leading scorer only have 37 points? lmao it is incredible that Bergevin still has a job. Habs fans should be threatening to burn that arena to the ground.

What's even better is that last week their owner gave him a vote of confidence. Now, I know that doesn't mean all that much as he could simply change his mind, but still...

Agent86

Jun 20, 2010
Missed it by That Much

Been there, done that already back in '55. Need something a little more with the times. Maybe, I don't know, friend (or like) and then boom - unfriend the Canadiens on social media. That'll send a strong message to Geoff & Cie.

Reactions: Thrive

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011

upload_2018-3-2_15-49-52.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->