GDT: 3/3/15 - 7:30PM EDT - Buffalo VS Tampa Bay

Yzlamic Preacher*

Honestly, when Pierre dies, his brain needs to examined for science. How the **** does he know so much about every player?

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
That was a nice play by Coburn.

To bad he now got a penelty.

Othervise it's been a good 1st game for him, still have some thing to work on but I Think that will come once he's been here for a while.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
A pretty meh game from us, we could have done far better but with this team they also could have done far worse.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
That was about as easy as a win gets, really. Buffalo's not an NHL team.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Good game, wanted more goals, but hey will take the 3-0 shutout. Save those goals for next game, lol.

Glide5

Apr 16, 2012
Tampa Bay
Really can't say this enough, but congrats Vasy. The kid earned this shutout, and hopefully it is the first of many.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Good game, wanted more goals, but hey will take the 3-0 shutout. Save those goals for next game, lol.

They took their foot off the gas at times, but this was a game where I don't even blame them. Buffalo was full of effort, but that's just not a good hockey team. I don't know if that would be a good AHL team. I mean, every time we hit the accelerator we went full Globetrotter mode.

GoSensGo6172

BELIEVE!
Jan 2, 2008
Ottawa
Oh damn you Vasilevskiy, I mean congrats to the kid on his first shutout I REALLY could have used that shutout with Bishop in my pool :(

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
They took their foot off the gas at times, but this was a game where I don't even blame them. Buffalo was full of effort, but that's just not a good hockey team. I don't know if that would be a good AHL team.

They also had a slow start, this game should of been like 5-0 or even higher, lots of chances but we missed them. Top line, I was pretty happy with tonight. Stamkos has to get into that cycling and get dirty and that line will be successful. Killorn had a few fan shots tonight, which resulted in the plays being broken, but Cally and Stamkos were on their games shooting and hitting, and thought they should of scored a couple of more goals that line.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Honestly, after the effort in Sunrise the other night - this game doesn't fill me with confidence. We have three games against the Leafs coming up - and I'm assuming a few other not so good teams - we better friggin show up.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Trade Vasy now while his value is high ;)

Decent game by the boys, could have been better, but a wins a win, much needed 2 points. Congrats on the SO as well to Vasy!!!

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
They also had a slow start, this game should of been like 5-0 or even higher, lots of chances but we missed them. Top line, I was pretty happy with tonight. Stamkos has to get into that cycling and get dirty and that line will be successful. Killorn had a few fan shots tonight, which resulted in the plays being broken, but Cally and Stamkos were on their games shooting and hitting, and thought they should of scored a couple of more goals that line.

Yeah, top line looked good. This wasn't a case of our usual "playing down to the competition" though. This was more like being bored because the opposition didn't really present a serious challenge. Sort of like a bored cat taking its time with a dying mouse.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad