GDT: 3/29/18 - Penguins @ Devils - Reel 'Em In Edition - 7PM MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveCangialosi123

Feb 17, 2012
NJ
What an absolutely massive win by the Sens. This point we got was critical. Win these next few easy games and we’re in good shape.

Unknown Caller

Apr 30, 2009
What an absolutely massive win by the Sens. This point we got was critical. Win these next few easy games and we’re in good shape.

There are no easy games. We lost how many consecutively to the Islanders? And when was the last time we won in Montreal? I’m not counting any of these games before they’re played.

Reactions: Maine Fan

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
Pens fan here. Hope you guys don't hate out of town posters as much as the Caps board lol. If you do, I'll leave in peace rather than stir the pot.

Just wanted to say good season series. You guys have a ton of speed and are building your skill up nicely too. I hope we don't meet in the playoffs because we seem to have trouble matching that speed and you guys clearly have a ton of confidence against us. If this were a playoff game rather than gimmick 3 on 3 we might have lost.

Anyways, good luck the rest of the way. I hope you and Florida get in rather than the damned Flyers.

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
There are no easy games. We lost how many consecutively to the Islanders? And when was the last time we won in Montreal? I’m not counting any of these games before they’re played.

It's true. And I'm not sold on the B's feeling like they have to win those games against FLA. I still think it's a total coinflip for who gets in between NJ, PHI and FLA. Though prior to tonight I really have thought FLA had it locked down.

SteveCangialosi123

Feb 17, 2012
NJ
They’re not guaranteed wins but I feel much more confident than I did heading into the west coast trip. Zero reason to not be optimistic. The team looks good and is facing some horrible teams coming up.

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Pens fan here. Hope you guys don't hate out of town posters as much as the Caps board lol. If you do, I'll leave in peace rather than stir the pot.

Just wanted to say good season series. You guys have a ton of speed and are building your skill up nicely too. I hope we don't meet in the playoffs because we seem to have trouble matching that speed and you guys clearly have a ton of confidence against us. If this were a playoff game rather than gimmick 3 on 3 we might have lost.

Anyways, good luck the rest of the way. I hope you and Florida get in rather than the damned Flyers.

I think it would be a hell of a series. Not much defense will be played, that's for sure.

Just hope we can get in the dance. That's all I care about right now.

Reactions: Pancakes

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
I think it's weird that they count a 3-3 goal as an even strength goal... I mean I know it is even strength but it should be a different category?

OmNomNom

Taco is Love, Taco is Life
Mar 3, 2011
In the Church of Salmela
God damn does Coleman have a lot of John Madden in him. I love this kid, if we make the playoffs, he's going to shine.
converted to a gif for ease of use

ezgif-4-196805f66e.gif

Devils731

Jun 23, 2008
I’m of mixed mind tonight. I think the Pens overall had better chances than the Devils but ultimately the Goals that went in were luckier on the Pens side.

I feel better with Florida only getting a point.

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
More Pens fan love for the Devils. Watching Hischer this year in our series has been absolutely amazing. What a f***ing player. He is going to be in the best defensive center after Bergeron in the East conversation with Couts. That subtle play on Crosby in the 3rd to kill a sure goal.

And he’s f***ing 18. Honestly, he should get a Calder nomination. The Metro is going to be stacked with centers in a few years.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
More Pens fan love for the Devils. Watching Hischer this year in our series has been absolutely amazing. What a ****ing player. He is going to be in the best defensive center after Bergeron in the East conversation with Couts. That subtle play on Crosby in the 3rd to kill a sure goal.

And he’s ****ing 18. Honestly, he should get a Calder nomination. The Metro is going to be stacked with centers in a few years.

Let’s do this again next month ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad