GDT: 3/29/18 - Penguins @ Devils - Reel 'Em In Edition - 7PM MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
we've been on a roll lately, we've beaten the Pens like every time we played them, Florida lost last night, I wont be super upset if we drop this one

I’ll be upset if we lose in regulation. An OT lose wouldn’t be the end of the world.

Still I much prefer the win because I want to see some killer instinct. They can take a huge step towards making this a formality tonight.

SteveCangialosi123

Feb 17, 2012
NJ
honestly the hate Bratt has received on these boards is way worse though (not you but look at the previous GDTs ) . 19 year old 6th round pick and 5th on the team in scoring. You can want him out of the lineup but some posters take it way out of bounds
I love Bratt and he’s a huge piece going forward. But I think he’s toast for this year and shouldn’t be in. He’s already had a wildly successful year.

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
Positive mindset. Positive game.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Nocashstyle

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2009
NJ
The good news is that there is no "playing down" to the competition as they enevitably always do after big wins .

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
I was against sitting Bratt before. I don't mind it here, I think we have enough depth right now where it makes sense to give him a breather. If we make playoffs I think he can be a game changer in spurts, it would be nice to have him fresh and ready to go for that.

mtnet

LGD!
Oct 31, 2014
How quickly you forget about our automatic loss to the Capitals

Hoping they'll be resting their A gamers for that one although either guy in net for them can potentially ruin your day unless they go with callups and let Holtby and Grubauer off the hook.

Although now I look that's home closer for them so they just might be inclined to make it rough on us and trot out the real deal lineup.

Last edited:

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
How quickly you forget about our automatic loss to the Capitals
We beat them last time

Which may mean we will lose to them next time, if it was just an isolated thing like those random wins against Boston over the last couple years.:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad