GDT: 3/29/18 - Penguins @ Devils - Reel 'Em In Edition - 7PM MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nocashstyle

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2009
NJ
Our strength against Pitt is our quickness...taking Bratt out for the very medicore and slow Maroon doesn't make sense. Bratt has looked good recently.

Reactions: PrinceSexyHenrik

Burner Account

Feb 14, 2008
Our strength against Pitt is our quickness...taking Bratt out for the very medicore and slow Maroon doesn't make sense. Bratt has looked good recently.
gLEzjrK.jpg

SteveCangialosi123

Feb 17, 2012
NJ
Ive been very down on Bratt and definitely think he shouldn’t be in when Johansson is ready, but I’d have taken out Boyle for Maroon against the Penguins.

Reactions: Nubmer6

DevilWithin

Feb 24, 2015
New Jersey
Come on guys all the players chipped in to provide something for the team. They can't all be consistent especially rookies and 3rd-4th line players. Coleman and Noesen exceeded expectations we should be happy with that.

Reactions: My3Sons

R8Devs

1-5-6-12
Nov 20, 2010
New Jersey
Why do people hate Maroon?

Is it because he's playing over Bratt, who has four points in the last two months?
honestly the hate Bratt has received on these boards is way worse though (not you but look at the previous GDTs ) . 19 year old 6th round pick and 5th on the team in scoring. You can want him out of the lineup but some posters take it way out of bounds

Ripshot 43

Jul 21, 2010
Go Devils!

Win tonight would be HUGE by breaking the 90-point mark.

I also want Hall to break 90 by season’s end

If we make the playoffs I can just about guarantee that Hall will have at least 90 points.

Burner Account

Feb 14, 2008
honestly the hate Bratt has received on these boards is way worse though (not you but look at the previous GDTs ) . 19 year old 6th round pick and 5th on the team in scoring. You can want him out of the lineup but some posters take it way out of bounds
I agree.

It's not like he's bad. It's just that he's gone from 48 games in Sweden to 70+ NHL games and it has obviously caught up with him.

Nubmer6

Sleep is a poor substitute for caffeine
Sponsor
Jul 14, 2013
The Village
we've been on a roll lately, we've beaten the Pens like every time we played them, Florida lost last night, I wont be super upset if we drop this one
Bah. We need this game.

We finally control our own destiny for the first time since the Sharks game. We don't want to give that up. Also, wining pulls the pens back into the whole rumble for a playoff spot. It becomes 5 teams competing for 4 playoff spots so it increases our odds.

This game is huge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad