GDT: 3/29/18 - 7:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Boston

Werewolf

Oct 29, 2013
Tampa
Saw this on Reddit ... made me laugh and thought I'd share:

ob20dz41g7o01.gif

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
I'm starting to believe we don't care in the least about winning the Atlantic. I doubt we'll see the real TB Lightning again until the playoffs. Hopefully they'll remember where the switch is.

Maybe we can ask Nintendo for the name Switch. They can have Lightning.

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
This game will be a spook and a half to watch. Lose this, and Toronto series is all but certain! Who wins? One lil Cooper boi, or a Big Bad Babs? I'm putting my money on the Matthews band

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
I don't want to play NJ or Toronto first round, so win or lose, I am indifferent this game. All I care about is no one getting hurt against the Boston. Stay healthy out there.

Reactions: CupsOverCash

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
I don't want to play NJ or Toronto first round, so win or lose, I am indifferent this game. All I care about is no one getting hurt against the Boston. Stay healthy out there.

Wait if you dont want to play NJ or Toronto wouldnt you want this team to win this game?

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
I'm going to be able to wathc tonights game since I have the day off tomorrow and it will be interesting to see which TB team that will show up but I hope that we get to see a good game by everyone.

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
I'm going to be able to wathc tonights game since I have the day off tomorrow and it will be interesting to see which TB team that will show up but I hope that we get to see a good game by everyone.

Yea I'm just hoping we give a shit tonight. Top spot in the east and division is on the line. Bruins will be out for blood. They've been working at getting to this spot since we've had a major lead on them. Scary part is they had major names out and those guys have been able to rest up a bit. So its not like it's been a constant battle for them to get here. Just hope these things piss us off because we play good when we are pissed off.

God King Fudge

Championship Swag
Oct 13, 2017

Meh. They knew what was on the line last time, too. Granted this game is more important, but the last one was too.

Prove it on the ice tonight, boys. I firmly believe what we see tonight will be what we see in the playoffs. Come out flat like last time and it's not gonna be pretty.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad