GDT: 3/28/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
Basically every team that has dropped out of the playoffs or are struggling are one line teams. Calgary fell off a cliff, Dallas fell off a cliff, and now it seems the Avs are following suit.
yeah Avs had the best line out of all of them, so I guess it took the longest

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
Wasn't Dallas a 1-line team when they had the best record in the West a few years back?

TMLeafs17

Why so salty?
Oct 5, 2017
Why the **** did Hammond get this start?!? Not saying he lost them the game in any way, but why?

RandomAvsFan

Jun 27, 2016
Denver, Colorado
**** :(

He did awesome though! Really too bad Avs couldn’t bury one in the third for him.

I thought he did too. Especially considering the circumstances.

It really sucks. Soderberg was sick, now Varly, it seems like a bug could be going around the locker room. Probably just me trying to rationalize why we're playing like such crap down the stretch lol

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Their season was an illusion, just like in Bernie Mac's first go at it.
Our season might be an illusion, but the Milan Lucic contract still isn't...

Avs are proof that a one line team isn't good enough, no matter how good your one line is. eventually it'll go cold and that's that
Considering we're the youngest team in the NHL, of course there will be growing pains for the likes of Zadorov, Greer, Girard, Kerfoot, Compher, Jost, Kamenev, and Toninato. Not only that, but we've had Barberio out for the entire second half of the season, as well as constant nagging injuries to the likes of Andrighetto and Wilson which fortify our depth with NHL calibre players. Everyone battles injuries so I am not using it as an excuse, but simply acknowledging that these players have made the likes of Kerfoot, Compher, and Jost in particular to play more minutes than they should be currently.

Brock Radunske

안양종합운동장 빙상장
Aug 8, 2012
toomanymen513a1.jpg

That's bananas.

Reactions: Oilers Propagandist

Oilers Propagandist

Relax junior, it’s just a post.
Aug 27, 2016
Edmonton, AB
Our season might be an illusion, but the Milan Lucic contract still isn't...
I would think fake seasons from Mack and Rantanen would do more damage collectively to all avs fans psyche than an expected crap contract. Regardless, many forget why Lucic is on the team, a Bradley Manning situation never happened ever since the signing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad