aaYVF8O.png

JFdBud0.png

fvnxd5P.png

Dv7sq52.png

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
Lol Cooper obviously doesn't want to score goals or win tonight going back to that line.

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
Filppula back on the first line centering Stamkos...

Ugh.

cant offend some people but would call a blank a blank and dont want this getting racial somehow too dammed touchy this world we live in

wat in the glorious hell of any sense is this?

now we got vermin warming a friggin seat and blunden our beer leaguer playing his 10th friggin game I KNOW ITS LESS but this is myyyyyyyyyy ranntttttttt

unbelievable swallow some dammed pride stevie so we can get to the dammed playoffs wthhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

no kucherov BLUNDEN REALLY with drouin playing like he is I never get mad and yell at stevie finnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggg yzerman but now im good and mad as a hornet

bishop off first callahan in grey kucherov not at rink WTH filppula top line palat and killorn bring up some offense hell bring up gourde instead of blunden beer leaguer im sorry end of rant

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Lol Cooper obviously doesn't want to score goals or win tonight going back to that line.

We are playing the worse team in the league tonight, we should win tonight regardless of who is in our top 6. We faced Florida which was the only real competent and contending team in the last 4 games and lost bad. (Score should of been worse) We need to get everyone back. Also gave up 9 goals in the last 2 games. We are far from set and has me nervous for the playoffs especially with Stralman gone.

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
We are playing the worse team in the league tonight, we should win tonight regardless of who is in our top 6. We faced Florida which was the only real competent and contending team in the last 4 games and lost bad. (Score should of been worse) We need to get everyone back. Also gave up 9 goals in the last 2 games. We are far from set and has me nervous for the playoffs especially with Stralman gone.

im outlawing that word for now on till we make playoffs this is for all seasons and is the LAW whoever started that thread smdh

they aint the worse team in league they brought up a whole new team that doesnt know that they should suck

oops there goes a wasted game oops howd the season get away from us

oops men cant swallow pride

anyway im hoping im wrong and cally comes back soon and am wondering how long kucherov is gonna be down and why we have the people we have up

ok yes i lost it :help:

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Good to have Fil back but sad to see that line back, oh well, maybe this could be one of those games where it works.

Hopefully with two days off we can get Kuch and Cally back this Thursday or at least this weekend.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Considering how bad we looked in our last two games against the Leafs, we might show up for this one.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad