GDT: 3/28/15 - 2:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Detroit

zeykshade

May 27, 2011
Tannhauser Gate
Is it wrong that I'm asking the hockey gods to use their healing powers on Garrison before Paquette?

No. Garrison being knocked out for a long time is probably enough to really **** us in the Playoffs. The one place this team is not deep is on Defense. Makes you wish Koekkoek were remotely ready for the NHL. Have a hard time believing he's worse than Barberio at this point.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
No. Garrison being knocked out for a long time is probably enough to really **** us in the Playoffs. The one place this team is not deep is on Defense. Makes you wish Koekkoek were remotely ready for the NHL. Have a hard time believing he's worse than Barberio at this point.

Yeah.

And an orange traffic cone would be more effective than Sustr...at least someone might stumble on it when coming into our zone.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
I wonder what happens in the locker room during the 1st intermission that makes us come out so terrible in the 2nd. For this one, I imagine all the guys grumbling about the Abdelkader hit, maybe getting an early prognosis on Garrison, and then coming out feeling sorry for themselves.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Just an all around terrible game by us. The last thing we need is to start a losing streak and getting hurt. That killer instinct we had the last week or so just seems to have totally vanished these last 2 games.

zeykshade

May 27, 2011
Tannhauser Gate
Just an all around terrible game by us. The last thing we need is to start a losing streak and getting hurt. That killer instinct we had the last week or so just seems to have totally vanished these last 2 games.

NSH game wasn't bad. We outplayed the Preds and lost due to Bounces and Soul Crushing Softies by Bish.

FLA game was pure **** and we stole 2 points. This DET game was more of that kind of effort, only worse imo.

Volodya Krutov

Lost Cosmonaut
Jan 18, 2012
in this game wings coach shuttin down speed. They just complete all most of theyr pases

Once taken the 3-0 blitz lead, Detroit trapped the neutral. It's a classic. I'm not overly impressed though. Detroit is beatable, but you have to respect them before.

Glide5

Apr 16, 2012
Tampa Bay
The Garrison situation looks bad... like real bad. I think he might be done for the season. Judging from the hit That kind of shoulder injury will hard to come back from quickly.

We all need hope that Coburn's recovery timetable is better than it first looked, cause we will really need him for the first round. Our D-corps is as bad or worse than last year at this rate. Without Stralman, we might as well just run 5 forwards for the whole damn game.

Maelmoor

Apr 20, 2004
Stockholm, Sweden
Can't do much against injuries, thats just tough luck.

..but they should be able to sort out the power play, can't both have injuries in the defense and a lackluster pp, then we will be out fast against any team.

Coopers Gum

Extend Andrej Sustr
Mar 6, 2012
water spicket
I knew it would happen. Every ****ing time boys.

I dont usually post on here during games anymore so you can't really tell, but it's a curse for me. God is punishing me for skipping Bolts games to persue my own hockey endeavors.

**** you, guy.

I didn't watch either.

ArmaHedman

Nov 30, 2006
Sarasota, FL
OT, but relevant

#playoffform

Ha. Like that will do any good. We are in the south and we don't know anything about hockey! Apparently no one told him when he bought the team.

I really thought once we won the cup we would at least get some respect from the refs but that really has not happened.

All any of the fans of any team want is the game to be called consistently. How can other sports figure this out? But hockey cannot.

#WinAnyWay

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
I thought once Yzerman became GM we'd get some respect. Wish he would say something. The NHL would likely start bending over backwards to appease him. Too bad he's so classy. :P

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
I thought once Yzerman became GM we'd get some respect. Wish he would say something. The NHL would likely start bending over backwards to appease him. Too bad he's so classy. :P

Whether Yzerman ever said something or didn't, we'll likely never know. Can't see him ever doing it publicly, but I can see him going off on somebody in private. After which the most we would hear from him would be, "We had a good conversation, a constructive conversation."

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad