GDT: 3/27/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny HFBOARDS

Trade you!
Dec 10, 2011
Earth
[mod] 4 refs who couldn't see the puck crossing the line from any of their angles somehow called it a goal on the ice. Not to mention the Bruins are down to their like 11th and 12th defensemen now after that disgusting ****ing hit by Morrissey.

No ****ing doubt I'm pissed.

All that sounds Hawt!

Gud game.

Johnny HFBOARDS

Trade you!
Dec 10, 2011
Earth
Morrissey hit was brutal. He should get suspended and fined
oh-please.gif

Oh please, Wheeler hits his teammates harder than that in practice.

Reactions: Getz2perry

canucks20

Oct 12, 2009
A team in a playoff race shouldn't be going to the Roxy a night before a game. At least I hope they went cause that would explain why Anaheim looks so bad

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Mullett Lake, MI
Huge loss for Anaheim, this will be a game they will look back on if they miss by a point or by tiebreaker.

This also puts the Kings in a spot where if they can win their next two games they are going to make it very very difficult for Anaheim to pass them because of the ROW tiebreaker.That Friday game is huge.

Reactions: Esteban Tornado

antiqueslivers

Apr 16, 2015
well the boston VS wpg game did not disappoint! Was hoping for 0 injury game but that morrissey check was rough business. I'm hoping that with the boston kid ducking a bit that Morrissey sort of road up his back instead of jumping. Hoping DopS makes the right call on that. If the leafs and the bruins face one another in the first round, that will be the series to watch for the first round for sure.

The fact that both teams have legit injury issues (boston's being worse) should worry their playoff foes. That Donato guy has a great shot, and no Rask in net as well. If Boston didn't have to go through both Toronto and Tampa I'd assume they are an absolute lock for SCF. Hopefully the Jets make it through their own gauntlet and we can face off for at least a few games again this year!

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
Huge loss for Anaheim, this will be a game they will look back on if they miss by a point or by tiebreaker.

This also puts the Kings in a spot where if they can win their next two games they are going to make it very very difficult for Anaheim to pass them because of the ROW tiebreaker.That Friday game is huge.

Or the other 25 they've looked just as shitty this year. Or the losses to Detroit/Arizona/Edmonton/Ottawa/Montreal just in the last 2 months. Or the fact they win an OT game once a year. If they miss there are TONS of reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad