Status
Not open for further replies.

Saitama

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 20, 2010
Winnipeg
Hopefully Grzelcyk is back soon.

Hopefully Morrissey is suspended for a long time.
I hope for one of these things! Sorry about your player, that definitely sucks. Morrissey isn't usually a dirty player, I don't think I ever remember him doing anything like this previously. We all have bad days.

Reactions: wandk128

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
Marchand was drunk all night. Bruins get a point, despite awful play. Glad the officials are now making 'assumption' calls now. LOL at them saying that first goal went in.

NinthSpoke06

Nov 30, 2009
Watertown, MA
I hope for one of these things! Sorry about your player, that definitely sucks. Morrissey isn't usually a dirty player, I don't think I ever remember him doing anything like this previously. We all have bad days.

It doesn't matter one bit if he isn't usually a dirty player. Backes has been in the league for 10 years. Not one suspension or even fine. And one questionable hit he gets three games.

He should be suspended for a long time. He won't but I can hope. That was disgusting. The fact that he didn't get kicked out of the game is even worse.

Jetster231

Mar 6, 2018
Has to win in a shootout against a team down their top pairing, top 6 LW, top 6 RW, and 3rd line RW. Haha...Oh, and get serious help from the refs on the first 'goal'. [mod] Thanks for the point!

Winnipeg was missing more than half of their top 6 defense, no Trouba, no Enstrom, No Kulikov. Very important pieces out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: LAINEC

NinthSpoke06

Nov 30, 2009
Watertown, MA
[mod] 4 refs who couldn't see the puck crossing the line from any of their angles somehow called it a goal on the ice. Not to mention the Bruins are down to their like 11th and 12th defensemen now after that disgusting f***ing hit by Morrissey.

No f***ing doubt I'm pissed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jetster231

Mar 6, 2018
It doesn't matter one bit if he isn't usually a dirty player. Backes has been in the league for 10 years. Not one suspension or even fine. And one questionable hit he gets three games.

He should be suspended for a long time. He won't but I can hope. That was disgusting. The fact that he didn't get kicked out of the game is even worse.

Morrissey hit was brutal. He should get suspended and fined

Saitama

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 20, 2010
Winnipeg

I don't understand how he got 5 minutes and didn't get kicked out, but first offenders don't usually get suspended for a long time because reasonable people understand that sometimes people can make a really dumb mistake and the people who make the decision are not usually making their decisions with emotion. He should get a few games max.

Sstroh84

May 28, 2015
Columbus, OH
I think EDM fans are getting a pretty good explanation that Dubois>Pulju tonight. Plenty of upside left for both, but Dubois is a difference maker right now.

NinthSpoke06

Nov 30, 2009
Watertown, MA
I don't understand how he got 5 minutes and didn't get kicked out, but first offenders don't usually get suspended for a long time because reasonable people understand that sometimes people can make a really dumb mistake and the people who make the decision are not usually making their decisions with emotion. He should get a few games max.

It wasn't a mistake though. He came from the LEFT POINT in the right corner with 2 seconds left in the period and left his feet to make a malicious hit.

If the NHL is serious about player safety they would make a point.

But like you said, they aren't. They only want to feign they care so as to avoid lawsuits. Particularly when it comes to hits against the Bruins.

FlyTimmo

pit <3
Jul 10, 2013
Frankly, I hope we miss the playoffs. Hakstol is an utter garbage coach. 2-2 hockey game, benches Gostisbehere in favor of Andrew MacDonald. Our best defenseman was benched for Andrew f***ing MacDonald in a tie hockey game with 5 minutes left. Disgraceful.

As a bonus he benched Konecny several times during the game and put out Lethera over Giroux in the final couple minutes. This is not a joke.

Saitama

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 20, 2010
Winnipeg
It wasn't a mistake though. He came from the LEFT POINT in the right corner with 2 seconds left in the period and left his feet to make a malicious hit.

If the NHL is serious about player safety they would make a point.

But like you said, they aren't. They only want to feign they care so as to avoid lawsuits. Particularly when it comes to hits against the Bruins.
Oh come on, you can't be serious here? Tell me you don't really believe this? :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad