GDT: 3/25 Bruins vs Pesky Leafs: 7:00 PM on NESN / 98.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minny Shinny

Dec 23, 2011
probably at the airport

Click on spoke for standings

Whoohoo! I think I'm leading this thing!

To those who are still playing , because I missed my last GDT due to heavy snow , we will be doubling up the points this week . A total of twenty six
points up for grabs with a victory . Two points per question and six points for the win.

1. Will there be a Bruin goal in the first 8 minutes of the game ? ( Y / N ) YES
2. Will Nathan Horton score a goal ? ( Y / N ) No
3. Which defense will have more points ? ( Bruins / leaf / Same ) Bruins
4. Will Lucic get five minutes for fighting ? ( Y / N ) No
5. How many 3rd period goals will the Bruins give up ? ( 0 / 1 / 2 / 3 Or More ) Zero
6. Which team will pull their goalie first in the third ? ( Bruins / leaf / Neither ) Leafs
7. How many assists will there in this game ? ( 0-3 / 4-6 / 7-9 / 10-11 / 12 Or More ) 7-9
8. How many Bruins will have two points exactly tonight ? ( 0 / 1 / 2 / 3 Or More ) One
9. Will the Bruins score on a power play ? ( Y / N ) No
10. Will there be a goaltender change in the game ? ( Y / N ) No

TB . Will Clode pull his last hair out if we loose tonite .. I kid on that one. Lets see ...... Six games on tap tonight , how many goals will be scored tonight in total. Shoot out goals not applied _____ 25

CamFan81

HF Snob Agitator
Mar 22, 2009
RI
or are the wheels falling off in boston? u have to score some goals for a blowout. two can play this game

Oh Hi leaf fan.

Has this squad blown the tires off the laughs before? Have the bruins used the leafs to get themselves out a slump before? Is your defense horrible

Yup, Yup, and Yup

Last year.

1-3-0 stretch then met w/ the leafs and BOOM 7-0

0-4-1 stretch the met w/ the leafs BOOM 8-0.

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
I'm not going tonight, which means it will likely be the game of the year.

tom nuetten

Mar 24, 2011
Germany
1. Will there be a Bruin goal in the first 8 minutes of the game ? No
2. Will Nathan Horton score a goal ? No
3. Which defense will have more points ? Bruins
4. Will Lucic get five minutes for fighting ? No
5. How many 3rd period goals will the Bruins give up ? 0
6. Which team will pull their goalie first in the third ? Leafs
7. How many assists will there in this game ? 7-9
8. How many Bruins will have two points exactly tonight ? 2
9. Will the Bruins score on a power play ? Yes
10. Will there be a goaltender change in the game ? No

TB . Will Clode pull his last hair out if we loose tonite .. I kid on that one. Lets see ...... Six games on tap tonight , how many goals will be scored tonight in total. Shoot out goals not applied 31

Kelly23

Pedroia and Drew
Nov 4, 2010
Boston
1. Will there be a Bruin goal in the first 8 minutes of the game ? ( Y/ N )
2. Will Nathan Horton score a goal ? ( Y / N )
3. Which defense will have more points ? ( Bruins / leaf / Same )
4. Will Lucic get five minutes for fighting ? ( Y / N )
5. How many 3rd period goals will the Bruins give up ? ( 0 / 1 / 2 / 3 Or More )
6. Which team will pull their goalie first in the third ? ( Bruins / leaf / Neither )
7. How many assists will there in this game ? ( 0-3 / 4-6 / 7-9 / 10-11 / 12 Or More )
8. How many Bruins will have two points exactly tonight ? ( 0 / 1 / 2 / 3 Or More )
9. Will the Bruins score on a power play ? ( Y / N )
10. Will there be a goaltender change in the game ? ( Y / N )

TB . Will Clode pull his last hair out if we loose tonite .. I kid on that one. Lets see ...... Six games on tap tonight , how many goals will be scored tonight in total. Shoot out goals not applied ___30__

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Have people thought Caron has looked bad? Because that stupid thread that just got locked appears to indicate so. I mean, he hasn't been exceptional or even good, but he has not been a liability out there by any means. He's been one of the only ones being effective on the boards. He's a solid but unspectacular player, and for all of you who hate him, just watch him do the little things tonight.

He'll now proceed to go out there and play the worst game of his life. Good jinx, Cam! (that's my name folks, not referring to Neely although I was named after him :))

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
Oh Hi leaf fan.

Has this squad blown the tires off the laughs before? Have the bruins used the leafs to get themselves out a slump before? Is your defense horrible

Yup, Yup, and Yup

Last year.

1-3-0 stretch then met w/ the leafs and BOOM 7-0

0-4-1 stretch the met w/ the leafs BOOM 8-0.

Using stats from the past is like me saying the Leafs could have beat the Bruins in a 7 game series the year they won the Cup...because we were 4-2 against the Bruins that year.

Different coach, better team, better specialty teams.

Bruins are the better team and the expectation from this game is a loss for the Leafs but at least we have a coach behind the bench this year.

Gregah

Jan 29, 2009
I keep waiting for them to snap out of their funk, but each game seems to be worse than the previous. Lets hope they come out with some energy tonight and set a tone for the game. They typcially like to control the game and set the tempo from a physical standpoint. That has been missing for the last 10 games. No net front presence, no one willing to pay the price to score. These are hallmarks of this team. Lets get it back tonight.!!:yo:

Dr Quincy

Jun 19, 2005
1. Lines in practice don't necessarily mean they'll be the same in a game. And even if they start that way, they're not etched in stone.

2. Being forced to make moves in such a lopsided sellers' market is a recipe for disaster. I want Chiarelli dealing from a position of strength, not weakness.

Let's go Bruins! Jump on them from the start and don't let up!

Hmm, didn't you say in the summer that it would be crazy to pay overinflated prices for free agents and that instead it would be much better to add someone at trade deadline? Now it's close to the deadline, and it is a seller's market so it's not the time to make a deal.

The only conclusion: It's never the right time to make a deal.

northeastern

Apr 16, 2009
boston
crush them. The leafs may be looking forward to the playoffs but they have a lot to learn about being in the playoffs and being a contender in the playoffs.

Break kessels will with a solid hit and he will be invisible all game.

Bruins show up angry and leafs never get a chance. Or the bruins will show up flat and beat themselves again. Either way this game is in the bruins hands.

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
B's come out sleep walking. 0-0 after the first.

Leafs grab back to back goals in the 2nd.

B's wake up and come out firing to start the 3rd. Cut the lead to 2-1

Leafs get the ENG.

Bruins board explodes.

dredeye

BJ Elitist/Hipster
Mar 3, 2008
I had bad feeling going into the last game that we'd lose and we did. I have a good feeling about tonights game so hopefully my gut is right again. I think it'll be close though.

3 2 B's

SerenityRick

Jan 23, 2008
Moultonborough, NH
Claude-Julien-Amazed.gif

RedBruin

Jul 4, 2010
Germany
1. Will there be a Bruin goal in the first 8 minutes of the game ? Yes
2. Will Nathan Horton score a goal ? No
3. Which defense will have more points ? Bruins
4. Will Lucic get five minutes for fighting ? Yes
5. How many 3rd period goals will the Bruins give up ? 1
6. Which team will pull their goalie first in the third ? Leafs
7. How many assists will there in this game ? 15
8. How many Bruins will have two points exactly tonight ? 2
9. Will the Bruins score on a power play ? Yes
10. Will there be a goaltender change in the game ? Yes

TB . Will Clode pull his last hair out if we loose tonite .. I kid on that one. Lets see ...... Six games on tap tonight , how many goals will be scored tonight in total. Shoot out goals not applied 33

RedBruin

Jul 4, 2010
Germany
Can anybody tell me your lines?

Lines from practice

Brad Marchand - David Krejci - Nathan Horton
Daniel Paille - Patrice Bergeron - Tyler Seguin
Milan Lucic - Rich Peverley - Jordan Caron
Jay Pandolfo - Gregory Campbell - Shawn Thornton

CanadasTeam

Nov 9, 2009
Tarrana
Can anybody tell me your lines?

I have a few actually:

1. Do you have a library card? Because I’m checking you out.

2. I’ll give you five seconds to give me your number or you can forget about going out with me forever.

3. Apart from being sexy, what do you do for a living?

And my favorite...

4. Are you a parking ticket? (What?) You’ve got fine written all over you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad