GDT: 3/25 Bruins vs Pesky Leafs: 7:00 PM on NESN / 98.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruins 54

Nov 20, 2010
Love to see some offense tonite, no holding back just 60 minutes of offense ....

go for it ...

blow someone out for a change .... :thumbu:

Maybe even some offence ..... :fight:

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
1. Will there be a Bruin goal in the first 8 minutes of the game: Yes
2. Will Nathan Horton score a go: No
3. Which defense will have more points: Bruins
4. Will Lucic get five minutes for fighting: No
5. How many 3rd period goals will the Bruins give up: 1
6. Which team will pull their goalie first in the third: None
7. How many assists will there in this game: 7-9
8. How many Bruins will have two points exactly tonight: 2
9. Will the Bruins score on a power play: Yes
10. Will there be a goaltender change in the game: No

TB . Will Clode pull his last hair out if we loose tonite .. I kid on that one. Lets see ...... Six games on tap tonight , how many goals will be scored tonight in toatal. Shoot out goals not applied: 37

ytownhockey10

tornado of souls
Mar 8, 2010
in the salt
lucic finds his game and shows up on fire tonight... 1A, 8 hits, 9PIM, finishes +. goals from bergy and horts, 2-1 good guys in a rough one:yo:

Last edited:

Artemis

Took the red pill
Dec 8, 2010
Mount Olympus
Wouldn't mind seeing us get blown out tonite with those lines clode has going.
It would also force chia to make some moves

1. Lines in practice don't necessarily mean they'll be the same in a game. And even if they start that way, they're not etched in stone.

2. Being forced to make moves in such a lopsided sellers' market is a recipe for disaster. I want Chiarelli dealing from a position of strength, not weakness.

Let's go Bruins! Jump on them from the start and don't let up!

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
. Will there be a Bruin goal in the first 8 minutes of the game ? ( Y / N )
2. Will Nathan Horton score a goal ? ( Y / N )
3. Which defense will have more points ? ( Bruins / leaf / Same )
4. Will Lucic get five minutes for fighting ? ( Y / N )
5. How many 3rd period goals will the Bruins give up ? ( 0 / 1 / 2 / 3 Or More )
6. Which team will pull their goalie first in the third ? ( Bruins / leaf[/ Neither )
7. How many assists will there in this game ? ( 0-3 / 4-6 / 7-9 / 10-11 / 12 Or More )
8. How many Bruins will have two points exactly tonight ? ( 0 / 1 / 2 / 3 Or More )
9. Will the Bruins score on a power play ? ( Y / N )
10. Will there be a goaltender change in the game ? ( Y / N )

TB . Will Clode pull his last hair out if we loose tonite .. I kid on that one. Lets see ...... Six games on tap tonight , how many goals will be scored tonight in total. Shoot out goals not applied _____14

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
1. Lines in practice don't necessarily mean they'll be the same in a game. And even if they start that way, they're not etched in stone.

2. Being forced to make moves in such a lopsided sellers' market is a recipe for disaster. I want Chiarelli dealing from a position of strength, not weakness.

Let's go Bruins! Jump on them from the start and don't let up!

This is very true however, Claude isn`t one over his years where he`s done this a ton and not followed through with it. Not sure he would use practice to send his message?

Confound

Vindication
Oct 28, 2010
Maine
Happy Birthday!:party:

uh. what?

So are we thinking Claude's lines from yesterday are gonna stick, or was that just a tease? :sarcasm:

Go :bruinss!

P.S. I thought the Sens were #Pesky?

Thanks Soosh!

Excited, hopefully this will be the game that gets em going. We need a physical game from Looch to get the team going again, like someone else said I think he has a big game tonight.

doubleminor138

Call me Snake
Jul 31, 2005
NH
I imagine we'll see a giant cluster tonight, with some players pushing themselevs and others trying to figure out what they should be doing or where they should be.

Rask has a great game and the Bruns eek out a 2-1 win.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
This is very true however, Claude isn`t one over his years where he`s done this a ton and not followed through with it. Not sure he would use practice to send his message?

I remember a couple of times, although one time by the 2nd period the lines were back to normal.

I am actually hoping this pays off-at least in a "let's get people scoring again-that aren't on the 4th line or defensemen" sort of way. I sure would hate to have to rely on our 4th line and Seids to win games for us from here on out.

I expect the Bruins to bounce back tonight, but you never know.

I will assume Rask is starting tonight (and likely Wednesday against the Habs).

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
I remember a couple of times, although one time by the 2nd period the lines were back to normal.

I am actually hoping this pays off-at least in a "let's get people scoring again-that aren't on the 4th line or defensemen" sort of way. I sure would hate to have to rely on our 4th line and Seids to win games for us from here on out.

I expect the Bruins to bounce back tonight, but you never know.

I will assume Rask is starting tonight (and likely Wednesday against the Habs).

Therien lies the problem though TCL, and I`m sure I don`t need to remind you, in a shortened season, the "experimenting" has to have an immediate affect or teams will play themselves out of it

QuattroFTW

Nov 4, 2009
Ottawa
4-2 B's.
Boston: Marchard x 2, Lucic, Seguin
TO: Kadri, Fraser

A Bruins and Sens win tonight would be wonderful.

Paddington

Mar 8, 2011
Toronto
I'd like to think I'm a pretty level headed guy. That's why I don't make any crazy pregame predictions. I recognize how the team is playing and I understand most nights we are going to see close, hard fought games. Well, tonight I say, "Screw it!" Lucic is going to get a Gordie Howe hat trick, Seguin will get a snipe on the PP, and Dougie will get his first against the Leafs. Tonight, the Bruins win in a 5-1 or 6-2 type fashion.

Disclaimer: No disrespect intended towards the Leafs. They are a team on the rise who is very tough to play against. The Bruins just need to hand out a beat down in the worst way possible.

HarrisonFord

President of the Drew Doughty Fan Club
Jul 20, 2011
Toronto
Good luck tonight B's. Lets hope that we have an exciting, rough and fast game on our hands tonight!

murphdasmurf2

@SieveOfDaNation
Mar 2, 2011
Brentwood, NH
twitter.com
1. Will there be a Bruin goal in the first 8 minutes of the game: Yes
2. Will Nathan Horton score a goal: Yes
3. Which defense will have more points: Bruins
4. Will Lucic get five minutes for fighting: No
5. How many 3rd period goals will the Bruins give up: 0
6. Which team will pull their goalie first in the third: None
7. How many assists will there in this game: 9-11
8. How many Bruins will have two points exactly tonight: 3
9. Will the Bruins score on a power play: Yes
10. Will there be a goaltender change in the game: No

TB . Will Clode pull his last hair out if we loose tonite .. I kid on that one. Lets see ...... Six games on tap tonight , how many goals will be scored tonight in toatal. Shoot out goals not applied: 42

Big money no whammies...

Will be playing in an intramural championship game tonight. Won't be able to watch a full 60, much like we all have been this whole season.

slovakfan*

I hope players are going *****ing nuts like fans and go for revenge.
no matter what result :sarcasm:

howaryuh

Mar 28, 2004
Guelph, Ontario
I'm counting on the B's coming out strong tonight to atone for Saturday's game.
Someone please clue in Kadri, he had the biggest smirk on the bench after nailing Krejci with the late hit.
Looking forward to how the new lines shake out, should be a dandy!
Go B's!

bearcountry17

Jun 4, 2012
South Shore, MA
It would be nice to see some of the guys finish their checks. Leafs were doing it all night long on Saturday, we've got to return the favor! GO :bruins
4-2 win tonight. I can feel it in my :bones:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad