GDT: 3/25/19 - 7:30PM EDT - Boston vs Tampa Bay

Vasilevskiy

The cat will be back
Dec 30, 2008
Barcelona
Boston is a very good team, but we should win a series against them. I thought most of the guys played very good today except Vasi, but he made the big saves needed on the 3rd

AlmostThere242

Nov 16, 2014
Cirelli is arguably the most likeable guy on the team (besides maybe Hedman, Cally, and Stamkos IMO). Cirelli works as hard as anyone, and consistently does the little things close to perfection. Great 2 way player, and has rapidly become one of our most clutch players. Not to mention he seems like a kid who was raised extremely well, someone you'd let date your daughter... but on the ice he is a DOG.

Last edited:

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
I know its just a regular season game but I felt better about our chances against Boston even before we put the spankin in on them in the 3rd. We just look deeper and faster in all zones. I think Boston will need stellar goaltending to beat us. They still can but I think some things need to go their way. Kind of like how that game went last night before we decided to win the game in the 3rd.

Reactions: Vasilevskiy

Hockey4Life91

Mar 13, 2018
Boston’s PGT was more reasonable than I thought, many giving us credit. But it is Boston. So, naturally, there was plenty of, well, this: “Next game they need to hit to hurt....every shift, every chance.” Boston fan’s always keeping it classy. I preferred 2000 when the Patriots dynasty hadn’t started and the Red Sox were the choke artists of the sports world.

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
We need a gif of that guy beating his chest (in the black jersey) when Kuch scored. Dude was my spirit animal

Ask and ye shall receive.

l1XCOiY.gif

Last edited:

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Boston’s PGT was more reasonable than I thought, many giving us credit. But it is Boston. So, naturally, there was plenty of, well, this: “Next game they need to hit to hurt....every shift, every chance.” Boston fan’s always keeping it classy. I preferred 2000 when the Patriots dynasty hadn’t started and the Red Sox were the choke artists of the sports world.
Honestly, outside of some dinosaurs, I think Boston has a pretty good fan contingent on HF.

I just never got to hating them like I have some other teams fanbases (Toronto, Washington, and Edmonton are by far the worst).

Reactions: Hockey4Life91

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009

It's hilarious:

"f***

f***ING SERIOUS?

GOD f***ING DAMNIT

f*** CARLO

SHUT UP EDWARDS!"

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
It's hilarious:

"****

****ING SERIOUS?

GOD ****ING DAMNIT

**** CARLO

SHUT UP EDWARDS!"

Was funny to see the Edwards comments. Considering everybody always calls him a homer for them lol. From the highlights it sounds like hes the Tampa guy going nuts when we score.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad