GDT: 3/23 | Raptor Jesus Returns | Bruins @ Toronto | 7pm ET | CBC, NHLN, NESN, 98.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
This game is pretty much done.

Bruins haven't scored 3 in a game in like forever.

I don't see three coming in the rest of this period.

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
What the heck is up with Lucic? I follow the bruins somewhat as my cousin is a huge fan. the last few games I have watched he has looked so slow out there and not even close to being dominate in the physical game. Is he injured?

thornton22

Mar 13, 2013
Boston
As for Rask-I have no idea why Rask isn't playing-other than he is in the dog house for unknown reasons or he may have a nagging injury the team isn't sharing (in the same way Thomas had a nagging injury in 2010 and they didn't share).

Nagging injury would explain almost a week of no games for Rask by the time they play Toronto on Monday.

And why oh why are they interviewing Leafs players?? I really do not give a crap what a Leaf thinks in a game we are losing.

Nagging injury makes sense for me too. I have no idea why Rask would be in the doghouse, he's one of a few consistent players and probably the best player we have right now. Only other reasons I can think of are that maybe Khudobin is being showcased or Clode just wanted to play Donny while he's riding a hot streak. I think Rask should be playing though, I mean, it's 3-0 now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad