GDT: 3/23 | Raptor Jesus Returns | Bruins @ Toronto | 7pm ET | CBC, NHLN, NESN, 98.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasonbaz77*

Thornton and Soupy score 2 goals each and the B's win.

Then Chia goes back to his room and says "Hey, I don't need to change a thing!"

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
Would somebody please tell seguin to stop skating over the blue line and just shooting the puck.

Afam*

I think it might be time for claude to go.Especially if we lose in the first round. At some point, players tune you out. Perfect example is Terry Francona. Dude won two championships and was a player's coach but his players tuned him out. You just get tired of hearing the same voice year in and year out.

Side note. Claude Strength is his biggest weakness. He is a great defensive coach, but he relies on it too much and doesn't open up on offense.

Lastly, Lucic is just not the same player. Anyone saying otherwise is wrong and is blindly supporting him. I remember the Lucic of old that used too hustle, hit player's across the boards and was very physical and hustles in front of the net. He doesn't do that anymore. If Lucic is not physical, he is pretty much useless because he is not a great player to began in.

tom nuetten

Mar 24, 2011
Germany
how can you fault lucic and horton, that bergeron´s line didn´t create any scoring chances?

yes lucic and horton struggle at the moment, but they had chances other players didn´t even create chances

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
Ference actually played some good D there.

This team needs to score though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad